Our valued sponsor

Switzerland vs Russia

You care so much about Russia like wtf ns2

Switzerland total wealth - 4,829 (USD bn)
Russia total wealth - 4,386 (USD bn)

List of countries by total wealth

Its a interesting comment, now look at where the wealth is made and from what.

It was Russian's paying 30,000 CHF a square meter in Grindelwald etc...

i.e it was Russian money flooding in, currently it's Koreans (trips) but not property and all the adjacent industries.

Now look at Swiss with a declining economic outlook due to demographics for Europe, the collapse of Germany, the cost appreciation of energy and then consider the impact on industrial output and GDP%'s.
I'd hazard over a 10yr timespan... something like that would ocur.
swiss.png

Then ofcourse compare that to Russia, even with sanctions applied by western states their exports will drive upwards and the prices will inflate due to sanctions increasing price due to friction.

Russia Exports By Category

You can't take on a commodity superpower economically and think you will win.

Its a interesting comment, now look at where the wealth is made and from what.

It was Russian's paying 30,000 CHF a square meter in Grindelwald etc...

i.e it was Russian money flooding in, currently it's Koreans (trips) but not property and all the adjacent industries.

Now look at Swiss with a declining economic outlook due to demographics for Europe, the collapse of Germany, the cost appreciation of energy and then consider the impact on industrial output and GDP%'s.
I'd hazard over a 10yr timespan... something like that would ocur.View attachment 6790

Then ofcourse compare that to Russia, even with sanctions applied by western states their exports will drive upwards and the prices will inflate due to sanctions increasing price due to friction.

Russia Exports By Category

You can't take on a commodity superpower economically and think you will win.
You mean like when India pays for Russian oil in rupees and Russia then has to reinvest it in India? Superpower lol

Delhi pays for Russian oil in rupees, which Moscow reinvests in India

• Haha
Reactions: Trayon and uranium
You mean like when India pays for Russian oil in rupees and Russia then has to reinvest it in India? Superpower lol

This is all irrelevant - their reserves are vast and the global trade system is changing - India is also a up in coming boom country due to it being in its peak productivity era.

Meaning they will become more dominant, likewise India is on no one’s leash - meaning they will demand trade in their own currency and in the future rupee exchange will become much more common and if you look at their state and federal equivalent debt they taking a similar approach as to what the US took initially (capital controls etc) which led to the UK creating the Eurodollar system which created the demand for the dollar as the trade currency.

Not saying the Rupe will be the next reserve currency at all but it will become either a synthetic alternative to the Eurodollar system in some of the trade.

Meanwhile Russia yes sure is getting rugged in a form but they actually need to pull the s**t out of the ground otherwise it becomes inaccessible - which is the problem Europe now has - even if the war ended tomorrow the capacity to resupply cheap energy to Europe is over due to the damage caused by lack of use and the destroyed transport of such - 5-15yrs to bring back online.

Notably similar in Venezuela which the US was floating as an alternative - meaning there is a world wide shortage of supplies to offset - which goes back to the outlook for Europe… and specifically Switzerland

This is all irrelevant - their reserves are vast and the global trade system is changing - India is also a up in coming boom country due to it being in its peak productivity era.

Meaning they will become more dominant, likewise India is on no one’s leash - meaning they will demand trade in their own currency and in the future rupee exchange will become much more common and if you look at their state and federal equivalent debt they taking a similar approach as to what the US took initially (capital controls etc) which led to the UK creating the Eurodollar system which created the demand for the dollar as the trade currency.

Not saying the Rupe will be the next reserve currency at all but it will become either a synthetic alternative to the Eurodollar system in some of the trade.

Meanwhile Russia yes sure is getting rugged in a form but they actually need to pull the s**t out of the ground otherwise it becomes inaccessible - which is the problem Europe now has - even if the war ended tomorrow the capacity to resupply cheap energy to Europe is over due to the damage caused by lack of use and the destroyed transport of such - 5-15yrs to bring back online.

Notably similar in Venezuela which the US was floating as an alternative - meaning there is a world wide shortage of supplies to offset - which goes back to the outlook for Europe… and specifically Switzerland
Don't you worry about Switzerland. They will be just fine. At least for your lifetime for sure. Russia at the other hand has very little prospect of the bright future. They will always be an underdog with nuclear weapons. The only thing that keeps them safe from China and alike.

Note to the Mod team: My apologies, it seems I got carried away. Better stop commenting too much.

Last edited:
The choice between Russia and Switzerland is SUPER easy for me, and only a FOOL can't see it. It's SO evident!

Let me elaborate with a REAL-LIFE example:

(1) My Swiss friends think Russia is inferior to Switzerland.
(2) My Russian friends think Switzerland is inferior to Russia.

I want to make it VERY clear, once and for all, that I agree wholeheartedly with "MY FRIENDS." ;)

rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%rof/%

I wish Switzerland well. Its a small landlocked country with next to no natural resources in the heart of Europe which needs to keep good relations with its neighbors or face having to teleport its good in and out of the country to survive:confused:.

@Marshal didn't you tired of arguing with all these prorussian lovers? They continue repeats for a years about russia greatness, dollar collapse, nato defeat, eu breakdown.
But didn't put at least dollar to invest in russia.
Didn't swaped their west/EU passports as well their comfortable italian-swiss-bahamas tax residences to russia ones.
Didn't exchanged their swiss mansions to similar one in sochi or rublevka.
Didn't replaced their UBS/Barclays/BoA accounts to the sberbank or tinkoff.
Even in crypto they are prefer bitcoin, stable coins, western exchanges. But not russian exchanges, not russian crypto coins.

It's a actual and only one real reason what they feel about greatness of russia :)

Last edited:
After having had the experience of Joseph and Maria in a full city looking for one single hotel room in September 2022, I must state here that those guys were not predominantly Swiss but mainly Russian citizens leaving their home country for the first time and forever. Hence:

1. Russia has a history of being ruled by incapable idiots failing to provide any sort of stability and safety. It is a great country to make money and I admire the people I have met from there, but this does not cure the political shortcomings.
2. Switzerland has a history of being among the poorest countries in Europe and has been plagued by lack of pretty much anything for centuries. It was only due to the ongoing wars that the country came to existence and only due to the wars that they become wealthy. Now, the wars have stopped with all neighbours being allies and so has neutrality. Let's just face it and move on.

A good read to get a glimpse of what Switzerland has been:

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
@Marshal didn't you tired of arguing with all these prorussian lovers? They continue repeats for a years about russia greatness, dollar collapse, nato defeat, eu breakdown.
But didn't put at least dollar to invest in russia.
Didn't swaped their west/EU passports as well their comfortable italian-swiss-bahamas tax residences to russia ones.
Didn't exchanged their swiss mansions to similar one in sochi or rublevka.
Didn't replaced their UBS/Barclays/BoA accounts to the sberbank or tinkoff.
Even in crypto they are prefer bitcoin, stable coins, western exchanges. But not russian exchanges, not russian crypto coins.

It's a actual and only one real reason what they feel about greatness of russia :)
rof/% Speak for yourself, buddy! smi(&%
1715966069661.png

I won't share certain things on a public forum that will close loopholes for others. That's very unfair. Right now, Monaco and, to a lesser extent, Switzerland are working out alright. I hope it stays that way. I'm risk averse! What's the point of having, e.g., €100M in only the West? What if I knock out, unbeknownst to me, the wrong politically connected and privileged gang member? ca#"!

Wouldn't it be nice that, just like Chris Emms, I could run and seek refuge in Russia, China, Iran, etc.,? :rolleyes:
Emms has since fled to Russia, claiming: “The U.K. would have put a nice little ribbon on me and shipped me to a U.S. jail for 20 years.” "This is my home for the foreseeable future,” Emms said of Russia, adding that “I don't work for the FSB [Russia’s Federal Security Service], I don't have any ties to the Russian government. They offered me residency and that is that."

This is about diversifying and spreading risk! Look what happened to Roger Ver with his f*cked-up indoctrinated & propagandized preconceived beliefs! That man is f*cked! His life ended! On Tuesday, April 30, 2024, the U.S. Department of Justice announced that Roger Ver, an early investor in Bitcoin and blockchain technology, had been charged with mail fraud, tax evasion, and filing false tax returns. Ver, who is also known as “Bitcoin Jesus” due to his enthusiastic promotion of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, allegedly failed to report capital gains and pay taxes he owed after renouncing his U.S. citizenship in 2014. According to documents unsealed by prosecutors, Ver was the owner of two tech companies called MemoryDealers.com Inc. and Agilestar.com Inc. that he used to purchase a large amount of bitcoin starting in 2011 when the price of bitcoin was much lower.

It's 2024! The guy renounced his citizenship in 2014!!! They don't give AF about the statute of limitations! I've gone to trial! I know firsthand! Anyone who says the contrary is LYING to you! Luckily, I am a contrarian, so I went Pro Se and destroyed their professional and personal lives. Most people can't and won't! You have to have a stomach for this. You have to enjoy annihilating "humans and their circle" you deem as cockroaches. I derive extreme pleasure from doing precisely this! By ANY means necessary! dev56"""

My loyalty lies with MY interests! I don't believe in ANY laws (mala prohibita). I believe and respect mala in se, whether they are scribbled with ink on some piece of paper and called laws or not. I don't respect or care for any piece of cloth that others hallucinate and call flag! I fight for me! If Biden or Zelenskyy have a problem with Putin, they can meet him in a squared circle and settle their differences. No sweat off my *ss!

On the same token, if Putin and Xi are coming for you and me, we organize and take them out! Having said that, if Biden and Sunak are coming for you and me, we ALSO organize and take them out! My loyalty is with MY interests! Don't let them fool you! None of them give a f*ck about you or me!

Cheers!

#RealTalk #NoFILTERS

PS. Food for thought! For example, I wear a parachute when I hang glide. Almost everyone I know gives me sh1t about it being an overkill. All those who had an accident and didn't have a parachute were K1LLED! I derive NO pleasure from reminding my fellow hang gliders and wingsuit gliders of this unfortunate fact.

smi(&% rof/% smi(&% rof/%

It takes 30 seconds to figure this thing out... 30 seconds max (for me...and I admit I am mentally retarded smi(&% )

Does this look like a worried "prisoner of Russia" to any of you?
Who was charged with money laundering in Russia? rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

You people baffle me...but here...I'll bite...

When a country like X sends out a supposed defector who is actually working for country X and intends to spread propaganda or discredit the target country Y, this act is typically referred to as a "false defector" operation or "controlled defector" operation. The person involved is known as a "false defector" or "controlled defector."

In intelligence and espionage terminology, this kind of operation is a form of "active measure" (a term used primarily by Soviet and Russian intelligence services to describe operations intended to influence events - they used it too, so now it's all fair they are using it on them. There are NO innocent parties here ;) ), where the objective is to deceive the target GULLIBLE audience. The defector’s role is to provide disinformation, spread propaganda, or gather intelligence while pretending to have genuinely defected. :cool:

Such operations are designed to manipulate perceptions and can be part of broader "psychological warfare" or "information warfare" campaigns aimed at undermining trust in a target country or its institutions.

-------------------------
People...if you or I were suspected of money laundering in Russia, we would haul a*s out of that country at the same speed as Bill Browder did. smi(&%
Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/24/kre...unts-escaping-a-russian-plot-against-him.html

1715975938107.png

It's NOT like Arend doesn't know what is coming IF they indeed "froze his account" and accused him of money laundering. smi(&%

Before you take sides... Both sides are BAD! It's akin to taking sides between the feud of a rapist vs. a pedophile. Whose side will you choose?
I'm out! Let them off each other! The world will be a better place. They won't be missed! ;)

Cheers!

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF

Latest Threads