Our valued sponsor

Taking assets out of the country via private plane

DaveTee

Nov 4, 2020
Visit site
Following lock-down restrictions, I will be seeking to leave the UK for an extended period. I have a fairly substantial cash in hand balance which I would like to take with me and to avoid more stringent cash declaration questions, I was looking to travel via private aircraft. I was therefore wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience of cash and assets leaving the UK through private flights and whether there are any preferred providers/airports.

Similarly, I would be looking to go to Cyprus/Turkey or even Greece earlier so again was wondering on similar declaration issues upon landing.

Reactions: 4br and dirtyharry
Following lock-down restrictions, I will be seeking to leave the UK for an extended period. I have a fairly substantial cash in hand balance which I would like to take with me and to avoid more stringent cash declaration questions, I was looking to travel via private aircraft. I was therefore wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience of cash and assets leaving the UK through private flights and whether there are any preferred providers/airports.

Similarly, I would be looking to go to Cyprus/Turkey or even Greece earlier so again was wondering on similar declaration issues upon landing.
Try converting to Crypto, travellers cheque was the go to method, with the Global lockdown no present idea on the new scenario with regards that...
For private lifting, look into regional private flights, with hubs and regular outgoing sectors from Dundee,birmingham,luton to andorra,greece and cyprus as you stated...a few tips look into bahrain,abu dhabi..BMI,EASY JET..Anguilla,Turks and Caicos...

Lots of possibilities with the above scenario...(puzzle)..cig-:,

Drive to Turkey. Do you not see the amount of Bulgarian number plate cars in UK. People do that road trip all day long and Turkey is just next door. Switch money for big denomination notes and head out.

I don't think a private jet will help you. In fact it will make things 10 times worse.

Drive to Turkey. Do you not see the amount of Bulgarian number plate cars in UK. People do that road trip all day long and Turkey is just next door. Switch money for big denomination notes and head out.

I don't think a private jet will help you. In fact it will make things 10 times worse.
@Martin Everson Good option as well, he would need a load runner if he opts for that road trip..
(if he declares foreknowledge).

just convert to crypto when you arrive you exchange... or apply a crypto card deposit a decent amount in there depending on the limits. But ultimately there are paymaster who you can give cash in one location and pick up at the other end for a fee but it all depends on the amount you call "subtantial"

the question here must be, what is a big amount! other question may be, how can you exchange cash into crypto without to leave some trails?

just convert to crypto when you arrive you exchange... or apply a crypto card deposit a decent amount in there depending on the limits. But ultimately there are paymaster who you can give cash in one location and pick up at the other end for a fee but it all depends on the amount you call "subtantial"
Probable solutions listed as well
the question here must be, what is a big amount! other question may be, how can you exchange cash into crypto without to leave some trails?
High levels of anonymity can be achieved, with regards all inputs on the thread...

what comes to question is, which of the above inputs provides the Highest anonymity levels and ease towards execution...rea#44!

still what is the amount, other then what someone here calls a paymaster. what would be the trusted ways? For instant say I have 500K EURO in cash near by me, would you trust it a simple profile here on offshorecorptalk?

still what is the amount, other then what someone here calls a paymaster. what would be the trusted ways? For instant say I have 500K EURO in cash near by me, would you trust it a simple profile here on offshorecorptalk?
At times what works doesnt necessarily come in complex packages or fancy websites/popular platforms etc...

OP could try out the paymaster and give feedback on the thread...

Moreso as per your scenario, 500k shouldnt be switched using just the paymaster,
@martin suggested big bank notes and a road trip.
@CaptK suggested Crypto and a road trip/paymaster.
@life suggested Cryptocards such as advcash,..
though Cryptocards with a Higher Holding Limit of
30-50k€ within and Daily withdrawal of 7k€ per day would spread out his lifting options and more ideal.

conversion to crypto could be done at a total of 20% - 25% of the quoted 500K scenario...
IMHO all suggestions are pratical and realistic...if OP adopts a synergy based on the above feedback he could be just a few miles off, near His intended Offshore Coastline.... rea#44!

Yeah he needs to define substantial cash in hand balance. Are we talking forklift truck and pallet or are we talking Gucci purse size?

• Haha
Reactions: VESTANON and CaptK
Yeah he needs to define substantial cash in hand balance. Are we talking forklift truck and pallet or are we talking Gucci purse size?
We trusting its a Forklift truck with pallet and a good 14ft inch container... cof%¤#

Im talking cash in £200k amounts. What do you mean by a "paymaster"

If we're saying crypto is the easiest way to move large amounts which makes sense to me, are there preferred exchanges for loading wallets with that amount? Or exchanges that offer preferred rates for the exchange of larger sums?

Im thinking would it not take ages to get lets say £200k into a wallet without having to provide ID?

Thanks for any suggestion

Latest Threads