Our valued sponsor

Tax for Foreigner Using ClickBank

masterminders

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I have a Santander UK personal bank account and Lithuania Bank account. But I am not a residence I had this account 5years now but only put money in them when I visit these countries.

My country is not listed in Clickbank but i figured I can start making money from affiliates using these bank accounts. Please do I have to pay tax since am no residence of these countries but have VISITING visa which allows me to visit the country for the next 10years.

What can I do about tax? Should I remit my ClickBank earnings to Payoneer before sending to UK account where I pay bills using direct debit? Or should I use the Lithuania account for Clickbank and transfer to UK online? Am not sure how taxes work in UK and Lithuania. Any advise how to go around this?.

What solutions can you recommend to skip tax?

So you live in the UK right now right ?
Am not a resident of the UK. I am on visit visa hence I would be going back to Sierra Leone in a weeks time. So I have no right to work or live here since I am no longer a resident after school. I only visit anytime I can afford it. But I have some bills to pay here via direct debit from my UK account. I can send clickbank earnings to either Lithuania or Payoneer and move it to my UK account so it doesn't show as earning maybe. That way maybe i wouldn't pay tax. But am not sure of the tax system in Lithuania or Payoneer.

In summary I am in UK as a visitor.

Latest Threads