Our valued sponsor

tax free life - ever explained to some service?

miner

Jan 3, 2018
Visit site
After a ton of research and confirmation with local tax accountants I manage legally, and live tax free.

My country of citizenship doesn't want any tax declaration or tax from me since I am not living there. Legal.

My country where my company is registered doesn't want a tax declaration let alone any tax if I don't do business with clients from that country. I don't do business there. I only take clients from outside that country. Legal.

My country of residence where I am living doesn't want any tax declaration or tax from me as long as I don't take a local job and as long as I don't do business with local people. I don't do that. Legal. For the sake of discussion, you could also assume that I am living in a zero income tax country such as Emirates, Vanuatu, Bahamas, Monaco, etc. Legal.

Life is good!

Now, this must sound unbelievable to the usual KYC clerk?

Problem: I don't have a tax number. I don't have a tax bill. Usually services are asking for these things.

Did you ever explain this to a bank, stock account broker, crypto currency exchange or similar?

I am afraid to explain to any service to not have an existing account blocked or new account rejected on suspicion of tax fraud. Sensible fear? Or am I not that special? Are a tons of people living in similar setups where they don't have tax numbers / where they don't have to fill tax returns?

The important part of success and good life is a cover image and cover business you can show to other people around you. I hate it but it's more or less inevitable. Just buy some "passive" business, rent a property, whatever suits your situation and pay mediocre taxes and make the others happy.