Our valued sponsor

Tax-Free Online Business + Bank Account to get PayPal?

Hi,

I have an online business (selling online services) which I want to register it on a no-tax or low tax juristication BUT the most IMPORTANT thing is a way to get a Bussiness or Premier PayPal account + A credit card gateway like 2checkout to accept money. The business is legal and no need for animosity. The purpose is to save on tax! There is not many or any transaction to the business bank account. We only need a bank account to get a PayPal account with! All the PayPal fund will again be used to pay for the business costs and operation so no withdrawals.

I have been looking at the following countries but I am confused, I hope you guys which are familiar can help me to find the best location and mention, why?

1. Choice number one: Belize, Seychelles -- There is no tax. No audit and no headache but from my reading, cannot get PayPal merchant account? and 2checkout? but some says they do?
2. Georgia, Their Virtual Zone seems very attractive with zero tax. but seems you cannot get PayPal or it is very hard to get a PayPal account over there? I also could not find a trusted agent.
3. Labuan (Malaysia) which seems it is harder than what I thought to set it up over there so I remove it from my list.

My questions are:
1. What country do you suggest? What is the best? it does not matter where the country is located just the best which works?
2. I have been reading some getting the business set up for example in Seychelles and bank account in Cyprus or somewhere. Would it work for my case to look something like that?
3. MOST IMPORTANT, Do you recommend any company/agent which is truly professional/trusted and will do the whole process of the company, bank account etc.. from 0 to 100? The cost is not an issue. Just want a complete work.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

My business online service - photo retouching services, worldwide.

I use that legal structure.
- You can open > Scottish Limited Partnerships (I use agent services) continues every year cost to me 1500€
- Then you can open Paypal.
- You can withdraw money from PP to Payoneer (because they give to you UK bank acc).
- From Payoneer, you can send where you want (to Paysera or Revolut or Etc.), or withdraw to Credit Card (Payoneer have).

This structure- FREE TAX. (if you DON'T use business in UK country)
Tax you pay ONLY if you send money to personal acc ( then you pay tax on your resident country, on me situation I pay 15% if I send to personal acc - thats comfortable to me).

Hope thats will help you.
Good luck.

Reactions: Spinat and Yakooza
Hi,

My business online service - photo retouching services, worldwide.

I use that legal structure.
- You can open > Scottish Limited Partnerships (I use agent services) continues every year cost to me 1500€
- Then you can open Paypal.
- You can withdraw money from PP to Payoneer (because they give to you UK bank acc).
- From Payoneer, you can send where you want (to Paysera or Revolut or Etc.), or withdraw to Credit Card (Payoneer have).

This structure- FREE TAX. (if you DON'T use business in UK country)
Tax you pay ONLY if you send money to personal acc ( then you pay tax on your resident country, on me situation I pay 15% if I send to personal acc - thats comfortable to me).

Hope thats will help you.
Good luck.

Hi there,

Thank you for the info. Is it can be done by sending the documents by email? Or has to couriered to them?
What company did you use?

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for the info. Is it can be done by sending the documents by email? Or has to couriered to them?
What company did you use?

Thanks

Agent send documents via courier.
At this moment I don't want now recommend that company/agent, because, they now have some changes on company inside... So I want wait and watch or everything ok.

Agent - https://fiveconsult.com/

Okay, just wanted to update you guys about the process. Since it seems many people on here used Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here and were happy with their services then I have decided to go with them. I just applied and paid for their highest plan today. I will update you about the process on this topic so noobs like me in the future can use it as a reference!

Thanks

Okay, I have applied with Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here on 10th February 2019 and with their highest plan. Still pending.

However, I do not receive any reply from them since 9th of April. Is that normal? I have emailed them multiple times, and Skyped as well. Skyped messages are seen but no reply. Is that normal?

Thank you,

Okay, I have applied with Offshore Company Formation - We form your offshore company here on 10th February 2019 and with their highest plan. Still pending.

However, I do not receive any reply from them since 9th of April. Is that normal? I have emailed them multiple times, and Skyped as well. Skyped messages are seen but no reply. Is that normal?

Thank you,
what do you expect people to answer to this? no one knows your case nor what the status is here. However, I can tell you that I skyped with Daniella yesterday.

Reactions: bastard
what do you expect people to answer to this? no one knows your case nor what the status is here. However, I can tell you that I skyped with Daniella yesterday.

It is not about the case when you pay to a company/seller for a service they are responsible to communicate with you regardless of your situation! I have received an email from Daniella that will update me but still nothing.

Thanks

@Yakooza I don't know the agent you used, but at least they got positive feedback here on the forum. Just to let you know most of the CSP never respect the delivery shedule announced. I guess the important thing in this business is to receive what you ordered and be flexible with the timing

Reactions: bastard
Can someone here help with a setup for Offshore company, bank or EMI and PayPal or Stripe or all ?
I don't believe there is any service provider out there that can help with this. At least not one that you can trust. You want to find someone that is able to help you with the setup of the stripe, paypal or other payment processor in order to get that part done.

The right order is to find the payment service that fits your needs, after that, approach them to ask which countries they accept and then figure out which of the accepted countries have the best tax benefits for your needs.

Latest Threads