Our valued sponsor

Tax structure for offshore trading company

samdan777712

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
This is something Ive tried to research most this year. I want to have some sort of foreign or offshore legal entity company that does the trading, somehow register it with offshore and foreign exchanges, or at least in the case of some company with anonymous trading like bitmex, at least have the audit trail showing how the money was made, by the company. Then pay myself as a consultant and keep the money offshore hopefully with some self directed IRA stuff eventually.

One of the big issues I'm facing is trying to figure out if or how I could have the company look as though I'm not in it. Even Kraken asks if the company is majority owned by so and so. And whether it's better to be nominee signator over the bank.

I'd really like to register this company with some of these forex brokers overseas, the more reputable ones either offshore or perhaps australia, but they don't allow Americans. I know I'm going to need some pretty extensive legal council. I gotta audit the money. Auditing independent retail crypto trading in America is nearly impossible due to the law being nonsensical.

Reactions: negon and happyjohn
Auditing independent retail crypto trading in America is nearly impossible due to the law being nonsensical.
did you speak with some local professional ? what you try to do can't be impossible even not in the USA - You want everything to be transparent and you want to pay tax from your profits so it should be possible to setup something that works.