Our valued sponsor

Telegram CEO Durov Plans to Build Crypto Wallets, Decentralized Exchange

He never followed through with this.... but the unnameable siphoned/extorted a LOT of money for their overlords: SEC.gov | Telegram to Return $1.2 Billion to Investors and Pay $18.5 Million Penalty to Settle SEC Charges
He did, it's in beta right now:

Also, Telegram isn't a russian operation, Pavel Durov has built the app in reaction to being kicked out of VK by Putin's friends, and the app has reportedly helped protesters from Belarus to maintain communications. This wouldn't be possible if the Kremlin controlled the app.

There is plenty more relevant criticism around the app, notably that the encryption is really weak and that it leads you to leak a lot of data by giving you a false sense of privacy.

Reactions: jafo
He did, it's in beta right now:

Also, Telegram isn't a russian operation, Pavel Durov has built the app in reaction to being kicked out of VK by Putin's friends, and the app has reportedly helped protesters from Belarus to maintain communications. This wouldn't be possible if the Kremlin controlled the app.

There is plenty more relevant criticism around the app, notably that the encryption is really weak and that it leads you to leak a lot of data by giving you a false sense of privacy.
Good stuff, @BarleyMalt

I didn't even know about the @wallet option. Thank you very much for sharing!

Pavel is a member of the WEF.
You must be insane putting your money into his hands
Is he still???

1694045171055.png

I'm starting to think that Klaus is just a f*cking grifter, ripping off all the wealthy people. Wouldn't be the first time!

Reactions: BarleyMalt
You must be insane putting your money into his hands
I'd like to add that I put my money in the hands of a lot of people, most I don't even know or have met, as I send products to buyers and then have them pay me. I do have a formula though, but as a matter of mathematics, I can only be scammed on the first deal. After that, I can only be scammed for part of my previous profit. I don't extend credit that far. I'm into long-term business relationships. So, far I am batting X for X.

Saw that, but it seems he is no longer on the WEF website. No mention of him. Did they, maybe, part ways?

PS. Just asking. I have NO idea!
PPS. Even if he is NO longer with WEF, due diligence is always a necessity. Besides, anyone who joins Klaus, even as a mistake, should have his judgment judged. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can only be scammed on the first deal. After that, I can only be scammed for part of my previous profit. I don't extend credit that far. I'm into long-term business relationships. So, far I am batting X for X.
well noted

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads