Our valued sponsor

Tell us about your company!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
It could be really exciting to hear more about which company you represent, how long you have worked with it and what challenges you face.

The thread here should not form the basis for spam but should give everyone an opportunity to represent themselves and possibly. find a collaborator or like-minded person to perhaps form a think tank.

okay thanks, it wasn't what this thread meant to be about smi(&%

Well currently I'm building a platform to buy "shares" on real estate with cryptos.

My company creates the assets and buyers will get revenue depending on their contribution which will be paid in cryptos or fiat depending of the level of the account and we will charge a fee because my company will take care of renting the buildings, contracts, maintenance, etc.

Basically what I'm doing is kind of a small stock market for properties since I'm tired that in this region of the world investing in real state is a pain in the a*s.

Nothing shady, public shareholders and KYC/AML for everybody haha

I hope I will have everything ready on Jan 1st, 2021

I have 5 companies, both onshore and offshore. All of them related with textiles (Agency, Trading, Sourcing, Dropshipping, etc).

Since I have always been much towards technology, now I'm trying to figure out how I can connect tails. I'm much keen into something such as:
- Private-Label EMI in my country (EU country);
- Crypto wallet (Something like Coinbase);
- Dropshipping from European suppliers (I have been doing from China);
- Tailor-Made/ Personalization dropshipping;
- An European "Alibaba";
- Partnering with people from Offshorecorptalk.com and offer off-shore services (would still need to think how I could avoid to raise the attention of local tax authorities);

I would be glad to find someone with similar ambitions, with whom I can join efforts.

Well currently I'm building a platform to buy "shares" on real estate with cryptos.

My company creates the assets and buyers will get revenue depending on their contribution which will be paid in cryptos or fiat depending of the level of the account and we will charge a fee because my company will take care of renting the buildings, contracts, maintenance, etc.

Basically what I'm doing is kind of a small stock market for properties since I'm tired that in this region of the world investing in real state is a pain in the a*s.

@Tax Cow and I discussed this a few months back. I would be interested to have a discussion on this. I get a lot of property below market in the UK. This is something we could collaborate on especially in the new year as there will be a lot of repossession.

So it's like crypto based crown-funding for real-estate.

So it's like crypto based crown-funding for real-estate.

Yes and no, first properties are going to be bought with own funds (we are trying to get a venture capital to try to leverage the investment) and from that we are going to start issuing tokens so future investors have the right to get profits from those properties... Why? because we think people will be more confident if we first buy the houses and then they can start buying tokens since we have seen a lot of frauds related with crowdfunding with real state and we don't want to be tied with that.

BUT, in theory is a crowdfunding in the eyes of the investors.

I see it more like a stock market for real state since in my platform you can open buy/sell orders of your properties tokens and you have your own wallet (some people I have talked with see it more like an exchange of real state but you get the point).

@Tax Cow and I discussed this a few months back. I would be interested to have a discussion on this. I get a lot of property below market in the UK. This is something we could collaborate on especially in the new year as there will be a lot of repossession.

I definitely will be talking about it here in the forum once I have a solid product running

I have my hands in many pies, healthcare, finance, banking, construction, real estate and car rental.

I am concentrating currently on setting up my own Crypto exchange with an OTC Broker for select clients with a card function.
I want to target South America and Africa as the gains are very possible there. Take advantage of the issues they have when it comes to purchasing and pay out from the exchanges. The card function would greatly eliviate this issue.

Negotiating to buy a small percentage of a card merchant.

Currently harmonising my business model into one company. Currently building the website which is still a working progress but will be live within 2 weeks.

I currently provide:

Paymaster services

Citizenship by investment (2nd Passports):
Sub Agent for main government agents of
St Kitts & Nevis
Vanuatu

Residential and commercial address service with telephone service.
Company Formation
Bank account opening
Nominee Director and shareholder service
Payroll outsourcing.

Real Estate:
Finance
Buying and selling
Construction/development
Guaranteed rent scheme

Crypto
Buy Sell
Exchange to fiat with KYC to accompany.

Last edited:

Very interested in this :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks for all your replies, keep them coming thu&¤#

I have my hands in many pies, healthcare, finance, banking, construction, real estate and car rental.

I am concentrating currently on setting up my own Crypto exchange with an OTC Broker for select clients with a card function.
I want to target South America and Africa as the gains are very possible there. Take advantage of the issues they have when it comes to purchasing and pay out from the exchanges. The card function would greatly eliviate this issue.

Negotiating to buy a small percentage of a card merchant.

Currently harmonising my business model into one company. Currently building the website which is still a working progress but will be live within 2 weeks.

I currently provide:

Paymaster services

Citizenship by investment (2nd Passports):
Sub Agent for main government agents of
St Kitts & Nevis
Vanuatu

Residential and commercial address service with telephone service.
Company Formation
Bank account opening
Nominee Director and shareholder service
Payroll outsourcing.

Real Estate:
Finance
Buying and selling
Construction/development
Guaranteed rent scheme

Crypto
Buy Sell
Exchange to fiat with KYC to accompany.
You definitely know the market. “issues they have when it comes to purchasing and pay out from the exchanges”, access to crypto asides via groups and more liquidity in the market are the major issues in Africa.

I also have had my hands in on-demand delivery previously for gas; moved on from
that and been focused on crypto and logistics. Logistics side, Procurement Supplier payments and Shipping from China.

Crypto side; enabling african professional crypto clients with KYC to accompany; sell their cryto assets for value either in USD or their local currency. via OTC Broker who use smart order routing.

Look forward to discussing more whenever.

I'm working with Artisan Miners in Sierra Leone buying/selling on their behalf the gold and diamonds they produce.

During the recent pandemic we have supported communities in Kabala and Kono providing funds to feed them, provide healthcare and all the machinery and consumables required to mine gold in return for a % of the gold mined. We also got them licenced to ensure there were no problems with exporting the gold, we also obtained ourown licence. We have also agreed to sell the remainder of their gold.

Trying to set-up an offshore bank account is a nightmare, once you mention the gold business and Sierra Leone you are immediatly high risk and most banks won't touch you!

Further, once we get an account set-up there is an additional problem of transferring the funds to Sierra Leone as most are routed via New York and I've heard horror stories about the US authorities freezing transactions.

I'm here to learn and resolve my banking problems.

Stage 2 is to set-up an offshore company.

All help gratefully received!

I'm working with Artisan Miners in Sierra Leone buying/selling on their behalf the gold and diamonds they produce.

During the recent pandemic we have supported communities in Kabala and Kono providing funds to feed them, provide healthcare and all the machinery and consumables required to mine gold in return for a % of the gold mined. We also got them licenced to ensure there were no problems with exporting the gold, we also obtained ourown licence. We have also agreed to sell the remainder of their gold.

Trying to set-up an offshore bank account is a nightmare, once you mention the gold business and Sierra Leone you are immediatly high risk and most banks won't touch you!

Further, once we get an account set-up there is an additional problem of transferring the funds to Sierra Leone as most are routed via New York and I've heard horror stories about the US authorities freezing transactions.

I'm here to learn and resolve my banking problems.

Stage 2 is to set-up an offshore company.

All help gratefully received!
Welcome Tony, depending on where you sell your product there are ways to get round the USD issue. Have you tried payments in Euro. You can easily set up a company in the UAE, the banks have no issue with the mineral business and there are enough money exchange bureaus who can assist in payments to SL without the assistance of Uncle Sam. It may work out beneficial for you as they can deliver cash to the miners.

Reactions: Sir Gelato
My turn, was an offshore banker for 20 years, now I'm working in several verticals:

- developing financial institutions (EU, UAE, Georgia, Caribbean, Asia) : setting up the whole ecosystem to become operational, including: holding company, financial license, business plan, core banking system, correspondent banking, bank cards, SWIFT
- selling EMI's/Offshore banks/Crypto licensed institutions
- BG's/SBLC/LC
- complex financial transactions
- international bank card programs

My markets are South America, EU and Asia.
Always glad to help !

Latest Threads