Our valued sponsor

Tesla (TSLA) has lost over $500 million from its Bitcoin investment amid crypto winter

Early in 2021, Tesla invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoin.

Article made me laugh.

So Elon comes out back then saying he will accept bitcoin then backtracks complaining about energy usage of Bitcoin. As a smart guy who knows a lot about electricity usage as he makes a lot electricity powered cars it sounds fishy ns2. Sounds like market manipulation to me. Didn't he just do same with Twitter saying he wants to buy Twitter and now is talking about bot accounts. Like he did not know this before making an offer ns2.

The question is who close to him is benefiting from all his shenanigans ca#"!.

Anyway it's only a paper BTC loss at this stage.

Article made me laugh.

So Elon comes out back then saying he will accept bitcoin then backtracks complaining about energy usage of Bitcoin. As a smart guy who knows a lot about electricity usage as he makes a lot electricity powered cars it sounds fishy ns2. Sounds like market manipulation to me. Didn't he just do same with Twitter saying he wants to buy Twitter and now is talking about bot accounts. Like he did not know this before making an offer ns2.

The question is who close to him is benefiting from all his shenanigans ca#"!.

Anyway it's only a paper BTC loss at this stage.
Totally agree, his brother , he has big family and friends network ... It is very hard to prove his wrong doing in court since the beginning this Elon Musk guy seems fraud.. everything he says or does is fishy.

Let's how far he go...

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men…",
That applies unless great men are tethered by a moral code. George Washington could have been a king, but he turned it down. After Washington’s stunning victory at Trenton at the end of 1776, Congress gave Washington virtually dictatorial powers to prosecute the war effort.

Washington responded as follows: “Instead of thinking myself free’d from all civil Obligations, by this mark of their Confidence, I shall constantly bear in Mind, that as the Sword was the last Resort for the preservation of our Liberties, so it ought to be the first thing laid aside, when those Liberties are firmly established.”

Why? He was a godly man, tethered by the moral code of the Holy Bible.

a prayer.jpg

Reactions: troubled soul
Well

Not surprised.

Crazy lawsuit ($258bn) but hey if you don't defend yourself in court, no matter how frivolous the case, you could end up with a default judgement in US court for the amount asked for by plaintiff o_O.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads