Our valued sponsor

Testing Money Launderers and Terrorist Financiers - Access to Shell Companies!

•2. Against the conventional policy wisdom, those selling shell companies from tax havens were significantly more likely to comply with the rules than providers in OECD countries like the United States and Britain. Another surprise was that providers in poorer, developing countries were also more compliant with global standards than those in rich, developed nations.
Shame on the USA and UK :nono:

Zqq said:
We can't post links without Admin's permission but if you simply do a Google search for the file name (including .pdf at the end) you will find it.
Thanks for the tip! I found the file, will read it soon. :)

I don't think Admin would mind someone posting the link to that file, as it was posted by the Admin itself, just that the original link is not working anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the confusion, you are all allowed to post links as you like, we just don't want to have links here to competitors without a good reason nor do we want links to websites that don't offer any valid information.

So feel free to post links, if you have any doubts feel free to contact us before you post the link :hello:

PS: I will see if I can find the link as well.

Last edited:
Some interesting reading for most of the users of this forum.
Here is the entire article; More...
Great article OP, seems to be a good portion of logic in there. Anyway, to avoid such activity much better controls and tools need to be taken into use. What the banks, tax authorities and Internet providers are doing so far (has been seen already) don't work as expected.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I wonder which Agent now a days and in 2015 don't ask for due diligence documents and KC docs??!

There are only frauds that don't ask for ID. I have been in touch with 2 firms that didn't require the documents, I lost in total $1600 on them, they never delivered what was promised!:eek:ld:

There are only frauds that don't ask for ID. I have been in touch with 2 firms that didn't require the documents' date=' I lost in total $1600 on them, they never delivered what was promised!:eek:ld:[/quote']
You wasn?t require to give them any personal documents like passport copy and utility bill and you wonder why you never got what you paid for :img99:

Reactions: bothe
I test lot's of things out there, that does not mean I "Wonder" I just wanted to let other know that they need to pay precursor when they are doing business online and looking for services involving offshore corp setups and Financial service like opening of bank accounts and similar.

I test lot's of things out there' date=' that does not mean I "Wonder" I just wanted to let other know that they need to pay precursor when they are doing business online and looking for services involving offshore corp setups and Financial service like opening of bank accounts and similar.[/quote']
Precursor is always recommandet when setting up a offshore company with banking!!

Everyone regardless who you are unless you are Putin

putin.jpg

will have to apply to International Laws and OECD regulations!/monthly_2015_06/putin.jpg.4bc0d666db1cb276614e4258ddb2e6d3.jpg