Our valued sponsor

Thank you for the past year, and welcome to 2023

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Hello everyone and welcome to the New Year’s newsletter, a year who we hope you enjoyed and thrived in from all points of view, but also a new year we are all looking forward to.

We hope 2022 brought you the nerve to jump start your business or perhaps establish your current one. At the same time, we like to believe that the OffshoreCorpTalk forum brought you the information and connections you needed to achieve your goals.

We have been through a lot lately. We have managed to get a pandemic under control, but we have also seen how governments can keep people in check, not to mention scaring them into doing all sorts of things.

In such harsh times, we hope the OffshoreCorpTalk forum has helped you understand the concept of wealth management better than before and figure out why offshore applications, companies and tax management are so important.

The last year or two helped people discover the importance of multiple nationalities and asset diversification. Our community has experienced a definitive growth due to more and more people opening their eyes.

A good technical year

2022 has pushed OffshoreCorpTalk further from a technical point of view.

We have introduced the two factor authentication feature for all paid subscriptions. Not only does it secure your money and accounts, but it also prevents accidental password sharing, which hurts both the forum and the community.

We are constantly looking for new security measures to make sure everyone feels safe while using our forum.

Furthermore, subscribers will now benefit from an advanced messaging service based on more detailed conversations.

Users can see participants in a conversation, joins and leaves, folders, rules and so on. It allows groups of people to gather together and share details and data in full privacy.

And thanks to you…

Just like in 2021, we have reached a few milestones in 2022. We have nearly 21,500 active users on the OffshoreCorpTalk forum, many of them willing to learn or perhaps find partnerships. We have also exceeded 220,000 posts.

The growth would have never happened without the community driving the forum. The challenges we have all faced during the past years brought us all together, helping us grow and figuring better ways to manage wealth and do business.

2022 was by far our most active year, with more engagement, questions, guides and answers than ever.

In the end, we hope 2022 was as good for you as it was for us. While we did face some challenges, we also believe they brought us together in a knitted community.

We take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year and a new start to your business, health and wealth to yourself and your loved ones.

Happy New Year from all of us at the OffshoreCorpTalk forum!

@James Spader ...A Happy new year And merry festivities to you..

2022 got in numerous upgrades, updates, functionality to the forum to which was vital.

your constant efforts and persistent drive, has propelled the forum skywards and beyond..to which we show gratitude towards supporting the Oceetee community..

A few fine wine sips and many cheers to @James Spader...and our dear moderators..

Happy New Year Y'all

All Aboard The Oceetee.. thu&¤#

@James Spader I have seen a few banned people here lately, I think it would be useful if we could see the ban reasons in the same field where post signature goes or maybe in the sidebar e.g. "Banned for scamming" and so on. I have been really curious since sometimes I see old members no longer here and I always wonder as to why they got banned... I'm suspecting most of the time because of scamming?

Happy New Year!! :)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Happy new year to all in advance. I wish everyone a happy and prosperous a 2023. And above all....................get out of the EU while you still can.

P.S Stay safe thu&¤#.

Latest Threads