Our valued sponsor

Breaking News! The Battle for Truth: OffshoreCorpTalk vs Hamilton Reserve Bank

Breaking News!
My personal assumption is that most of the people here on the forum have been thoroughly cheated either by the authorities or by other business contacts, and in that context have been in close contact with both lawyers and accountants who only look at how much money they can pull out of their clients' pockets!

That said, the scandalous behavior exhibited by Hamilton Reserve Bank is a slippery slope. I would rather have paid 100K to OCT to have it all removed than to pay it to greedy lawyers.

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
Further to our previous correspondence, we have been contact by a process server in relation to the attached Claims, who has requested confirm that the attachment has been shares with all other officers and shareholders of the company

The individual identified himself as being appointed by the plaintiffs.
Latest update from today.

I send them the link to this thread and answered confirmed.

• Haha
Reactions: GPT and jafo
Latest update from today.

I send them the link to this thread and answered confirmed.
NYC?

Trial by jury—ALWAYS!
Regardless of what the attorneys claim, never EVER accept advice from someone/an expert who isn't going to "bleed or pay" if they get it wrong!
NYC is so anti-banks, and it is much, much worse against Offshore banks "that hide money for Americans in NYC who don't pay their fair share in NYC TAXES, leaving the jurors to become slaves to HRM bank" and especially in places like St. Kitts & Nevis that sell CBI to "terrorists, tax dodgers, drug dealers, vaccine deniers, child molesters, homophobes, and climate change deniers." dev56""" dev56""" dev56""" dev56""" rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

I'd pay to see the jurors' faces when they hear this in a testimony! smi(&% smi(&% smi(&% smi(&% ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Everything is NEVER enough in War! ;)

PS. You have to dig DEEP into the lives and the secrets of the plaintiff and their attorneys, especially those who will conduct the cross-examinations in court. dev56""" ;)

Latest Threads