Our valued sponsor

Breaking News! The Battle for Truth: OffshoreCorpTalk vs Hamilton Reserve Bank

Breaking News!
What does the bank get out of removing a thread from this forum? is it so harmful ?
Over 5,000 people are viewing this thread.
The thread that started it all Hamilton Reserve Bank (Nevis) has 15,000 views.
Most of the visitors of this forum are potential clients of the bank. Some are current or past clients.
The bank is digging its own grave.

What does the bank get out of removing a thread from this forum? is it so harmful ?

SLAPP (Strategic lawsuit against public participation) litigation and possibly perverse marketing. Though, I - maybe others would have never known about them if it wasn't for this thread. Won't use them in the future. I - We should thank them for proper information.

Reactions: EliasIT and jafo
Over 5,000 people are viewing this thread.
The thread that started it all Hamilton Reserve Bank (Nevis) has 15,000 views.
Most of the visitors of this forum are potential clients of the bank. Some are current or past clients.
The bank is digging its own grave.
SLAPP (Strategic lawsuit against public participation) litigation and possibly perverse marketing. Though, I - maybe others would have never known about them if it wasn't for this thread. Won't use them in the future. I - We should thank them for proper information.
yes that is the answer to why they want the thread removed. It is also the answer why it need to stay here. Everyone need to know what bank hamilton reserve bank is and what unethical business praxis they are using.

No they tried a few times through their lawyers but without success.

Reactions: Radko and GPT