Our valued sponsor

The best offshore jurisdiction for 2018 / 2019 where?

Vote for the best offshore jurisdiction in regards to privacy!

• Belize company / IBC

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Hong Kong company

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • St. Kitts & Nevis IBC

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Cyprus Ltd

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Dominica Ltd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HK +1
I love HK, first of all it sounds serious in my business activity.
Then you got so good banks , I mean they are not afraid when you make big turnover.
And finally it seems that PayPal is more open to business there than in others countries.
So for me is the best jurisdiction to make business worldwide.
The con: Less easy to sell in Europe because of vat status, but well there is solutions for everything

Reactions: mnschwarz
HK is the bees knees but not overly cheap, easy and requires accounting records. I agree with @<<snippet>> that the smaller, cheaper, easier jurisdictions require constant attention and probably won't last as long. mainly cus of the tightening on banking regulations. I've already re-domiciled mine once and imagine it'll happen again not too far in to the future. At some point I'll probably get sick of it and just pay the extra money!

Reactions: daxbr
Dominica is now OUT of the game :

Dominica companies taxed on worldwide income.
In March 2019, the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Dominica enacted a series of new laws, forced upon it, as well as upon many other independent nations, by the OECD as a global effort to combat tax evasion. Sadly for Dominica it involved implementation of the following new laws:
-Offshore Banking (Amendment) Act, 2019
-International Business Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019
-Fiscal Incentives (Amendment) Act 2019
The following changes come into effect:
•All International Business Companies (IBCs) registered before 31st December 2018 become liable to pay 30 % corporate tax on their worldwide income starting from 31st December 2021
•All IBCs registered after 1st January 2019 become liable to pay 30% corporate tax from 31st December 2019
•The laws as of 21st March 2019 do not require IBCs to maintain any substantial presence in Dominica
•The laws do not stipulate at this time to file any annual return with the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) or the Registrar of Companies
•All Offshore Banks registered and licensed in the Commonwealth of Dominica become liable to pay corporate tax in the same way as the IBCs previously mentioned.

Reactions: Spinat
So Dominica is out in regards to offshore and hiding taxes?

can you share your banking options for Belize?
it's quite difficult to get payment accounts for Belize nowadays
mister tango can work with Belize.

HK is the bees knees but not overly cheap, easy and requires accounting records. I agree with @<<snippet>> that the smaller, cheaper, easier jurisdictions require constant attention and probably won't last as long. mainly cus of the tightening on banking regulations. I've already re-domiciled mine once and imagine it'll happen again not too far in to the future. At some point I'll probably get sick of it and just pay the extra money!
hk company is min. 5000 euro total.

Cyprus has been working for me for 10 years with only a few issues which were sorted out after all as well as Cyprus so Belize has been working fine for me. The major changed we all see most often only apply for new registered companies, but that's only my thoughts.

Latest Threads