Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group

The Definitive Manual to What Is Nominee Director

uplana

Corporate Services
I have appointed a nominee director for one of my companies in the Seychelles. It is not worth it since it is a corporate nominee director where I can't get them to sign anything. I will personally have to sign on behalf of the company with the issued POA!

hiju

Mentor Group Gold
Can someone explain to me what is the difference between a corporate and real person nominie director / shareholder? I don't understand what it is :(

bastard

Mentor Group Gold
Can a friend of mine be a "nominee director & shareholder" or does it require an authorization of any kind?

hiju

Mentor Group Gold
Can someone explain to me what is the difference between a corporate and real person nominie director / shareholder? I don't understand what it is :(
I figured it out. If you need a nominee to sign anything it has to be a real person. Most of the cheap service providers of offshore companies just appoint corporate nominees that are useless!!!!
Can a friend of mine be a "nominee director & shareholder" or does it require an authorization of any kind?
He can I found out. Anyway, he is responsible for whatever happens in the company!

dirtyharry

Mentor Group Gold
This is a great explanation about nominees and what we can or can't use them for. Thanks for sharing @Admin ;)

Mentor Group
Mentor Group