Our valued sponsor

the dukascopy debit card has 6 pin numbers I can't withdraw or make purchases

There's nothing you can do, unfortunately. You need to enter the full six digits to complete the transaction.

Most ATMs and point of sale terminals accept longer PINs than four digits if you just keep typing numbers in. But that's not always the case and when it's not, the card simply won't work.

Six-digit PINs are common with Swiss banks, so at least throughout Europe, it's well supported.

Last edited:
the ATMs and shopping machines where I live only accept 4 pin numbers, how do I withdraw money or make purchases?
Use send4.me

create an account and transfer funds from the card to any other card.

obviously the limits are raised after certain verifications.

also the transaction doesn’t happen real time, usually next day or 48h as it’s card to card.

There's nothing you can do, unfortunately. You need to enter the full six digits to complete the transaction.

Most ATMs and point of sale terminals accept longer PINs than four digits if you just keep typing numbers in. But that's not always the case and when it's not, the card simply won't work.

Six-digit PINs are common with Swiss banks, so at least throughout Europe, it's well supported.
So in europe is possible 6 digit pin and what about USA the atm there support 6 digit ??

Use send4.me

create an account and transfer funds from the card to any other card.

obviously the limits are raised after certain verifications.

also the transaction doesn’t happen real time, usually next day or 48h as it’s card to card.
This send4.me its new to me, sounds so broad. You have used this tool? Have other like this one that you know?

Latest Threads