Our valued sponsor

The fastest offshore bank account opening possible where?

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering what bank is the fastest to open a bank account with. It has to be an offshore bank with not too high fees and Internet banking. Is it true that when some Company advertise it can be done within 1 day? I have seen people complain when it takes more than 3 days, business days!

Do you know of any sudden offshore bank, then please post here asap. It has to be fast.

Sorry for the delay. Well, with some of the Cyprus banks it's pretty fast to get an approval and conditional allocation letter within hours or maybe a day or so. With most of the other offshore banks you will have to wait at least a few days to get the account opening ready.

Reactions: happyjohn
No guarantees sonofgod, sorry. Everything is dependent on the banks final decission and they DD / KYC policy.

Reactions: happyjohn
No guarantess is okay, what if the bank account get's declined? Will you apply for another account with another bank? Is Cyprus the only offshore banking Island where we can bank anonymous?

Reactions: pesto
St. Vincent has some good level of privacy too same for Mauritius and Anguilla Bank. It just take some more time to open accounts there also it is more complicated because they from time to time are requireiing insane documents and ask insane questions about business model, activity and so on.

Reactions: drillbill
Personally I would look for a trusted and reliable bank rather than something quick to open an offshore account with! If you like your hard earned money it you need to pay attention!

Most roparly people are opening bank accoutns in Latvia, Cyprus and Ukraine if they look this direction.

I found the following banks in the following countries to be very fast:

- Panama

- Cyprus

- St.Vincent

- Mauritius

In average it took me aprox 2 weeks to get the bank account opened and another 5 - 7 days (depending on where the parcel comes from) to receive my PIN's, tokens and all this stuff, and yes, my Debit Cards :) I'm the happy owner of 7 Visa and MasterCard debit Cards at the moment.