Our valued sponsor

The Key to stop to have issues with Payment systems

Kievcash

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello Guys.
I want to give you the key to stop to have this problems with cards.

1) Avoid to work with cards, or if you need open a merchant account in Countries where exist alternatives to MC and VISA, basically main are china, russia and japan.

2) Work with countries that have alternative payment methods, as wallet or bank transfer payments.
Typically Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Swiss, Austria are interesting options why ? because this country's use bank transfer or sofort, or online payment system working on base of bank instant payment.
All this is good as you avoid to work with visa and MC and avoid the chargeback risk and closure of your merchant account.

3) If you work with USA, open an USA company there and offer ECHECK, check and Ach, i recommand u not to offer visa and mc, if you have any risk of chargeback more than 0.5 percent, if not you are wasting time as you will be out of business very fast and loose more money and clients.

4) Sell products with minimum value, i recommand to sell goods with minimum value of thousands dollars and more, like this you avoid also to work with card company's even in country where clients use to pay online with them.

I also hear that EU will launch their own payment system with instant bank transfer... this can be a very good solution to avoid to work with visa and mc since 2020.
This 2 company with their strange practices will loose a lot of money in nearest year as the world is changing for good.

So i advise anyone to study the market and what payment methods are popular in your targets before to start to trade to that country.
It must be realistic. do not offer card payment if you will have often chargeback, you must work with alternative payments and boycott MC AND VISA.

Latest Threads