The Kingdom Bank
First Floor, 43 Great George Street, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica
Choose a currency account to associate with the IBAN:
Issuing fee:
€ 500,00
Monthly Maintenance fee:
€ 0,00
‍ hmmm

kingdom bank is a scam. i only lost 100 EUR but almost lost much much more, i have all screen shots and transactions on block to prove. dont waste your time with them , before you open acct they will reply to you on telegram after a minute, after you fund its bye bye
Damn that sounds pretty serious. How do they want you to fund the account? I have read multiple times on the forum that they need crypto but they themselves say they also supply IBAN accounts. Sorry to hear for your loss tho.
@The Kingdom any response from your end?

Dear Patrick , Thank you for your comment. . Please note that , we have different pricing in our Business and Individual Accounts . If you reach us from [email protected] or from the live chat on our website www.thekingdombank.com .We would be happy to update you about services and our fees.
It is very important to find a page with all fees!!!!!

What are the exact prices?
Registration, Sepa, Swift transfers etc...
Transference !!!!

Reactions: IllIlllIII and jafo
kingdom bank is a scam. i lost only 600 euro with them, but all the telegram contacts that i was in contact with in theor company, either blocked me or not active in the month. :) joke of a emi WATCH YOUR MONEY GUYS i wouldnt use then for 100 euro even
Dear @pellegrino11 ,
Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry about the inconvenience you may have experienced. To further look into the matter and provide you with updates, kindly connect with our team at our Live Chat via thekingdombank.com
or
Email: [email protected]
Book a meeting: calendly.com/meetthekingdombank/hello
Telegram: The Kingdom Bank

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank
It is very important to find a page with all fees!!!!!

What are the exact prices?
Registration, Sepa, Swift transfers etc...
Transference !!!!
Dear @padres123 ,

As The Kingdom Bank, we tailor our fees based on specific risk levels and the unique needs of both business and individual clients. Establishing risk levels requires an initial consultation with our clients. To avoid any miscommunication, we choose not to disclose our fees in advance. If you have questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com
or
Send an email: [email protected]
or Book a meeting: calendly.com/meetthekingdombank/hello
or Send a Telegram message: https://t.me/thekingdombank_bot

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

your default response is worthless , your sweet talk on forum wont save your company, its a matter of time before you will run out of words, im not interested to email you or talk to anyone i your garbage company
Dear @pellegrino11 ,

Our priority is to expedite this process and provide you with immediate assistance. To ensure a swift resolution, please connect with a dedicated account manager from our team.

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Guys, i`m not related in any way to the Kingdom bank and have 0 interest in protecting them.
However, I have at least 25 clients that hold corporate accounts with the kingdom bank and none of them ever complained about being scammed.
Dear @Clearsky Network ,

Thank you for sharing your experience and providing a balanced perspective regarding The Kingdom Bank.
It's essential to hear from people like you who can offer genuine feedback based on their or their clients' real experiences. This helps everyone in the forum make more informed decisions. We appreciate your contribution to the discussion.

For any inquiries or assistance, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com
or
Send an email: [email protected]

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Reactions: Clearsky Network
Every reputable bank has their FEES on their site... Without transparency - no trust! without trust - no customers
Dear @padres123 ,

Thank you for sharing your perspective. We understand the importance of transparency and the trust it builds with customers. Our approach to fees is slightly different, and here's why: Our fees are tailored based on thorough evaluations, differentiating between our individual and corporate customers. We recognise the distinct needs of each segment and provide solutions accordingly, factoring in their unique risk profiles. Due to this tailored approach, we don't have a one-size-fits-all fee structure to display. Instead, we believe in providing bespoke solutions, ensuring that each client gets a pricing model that fits their specific needs.

We appreciate the importance of trust and are always open to conversations with potential clients to discuss how our model might serve them best.

If you have questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com
or Send an email: [email protected]

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:
Ok, example: I am a risky customer from Romania (EU) and I want to deposit at 50k. Money came from crypto. Then what would be the prices for me? Transfers, monthly fee, etc.?

And another example: I'm from Germany, and I'm a dropshiper (Amazon, Ebay etc..) ... I will transfer 4k-10k to my account ... concrete prices for concrete example ?? !!

Ok, example: I am a risky customer from Romania (EU) and I want to deposit at 50k. Money came from crypto. Then what would be the prices for me? Transfers, monthly fee, etc.?

And another example: I'm from Germany, and I'm a dropshiper (Amazon, Ebay etc..) ... I will transfer 4k-10k to my account ... concrete prices for concrete example ?? !!
Dear @padres123 ,

Thank you for reaching out with your detailed examples. To provide you with the most accurate and tailored information for your unique situations, your questions have been forwarded to our account management team. Guidance on pricing and relevant details for your situations will be shared by them.

Please get in touch with our team via Live Chat Live at thekingdombank.com
or Send a Telegram message: The Kingdom Bank

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Is there any news regarding my fees?

According to trustpilot, users report hidden costs

View attachment 5560

View attachment 5561

View attachment 5562
The fees are pretty crazy to be honest.

If you want to receive SWIFT transfers in the first place, it's 1500 EUR for Onboarding, 2500 EUR to create the IBAN itself and 750 EUR monthly just to have it.

Receiving funds? A fixed 50 EUR and 0.75% of your amount. Want a confirmation letter of the account? 250 Euros. Kind of crazy I'd say.

I don't see a reason to not go for Airwallex as compared to this, unless you desperately need to buy crypto through them (although that's another 2.50% XD).

If you want to receive SWIFT transfers in the first place, it's 1500 EUR for Onboarding, 2500 EUR to create the IBAN itself and 750 EUR monthly just to have it.

Receiving funds? A fixed 50 EUR and 0.75% of your amount. Want a confirmation letter of the account? 250 Euros. Kind of crazy I'd say.

I don't see a reason to not go for Airwallex as compared to this, unless you desperately need to buy crypto through them (although that's another 2.50% XD).
WOW , crazy...
Thank YOU!!

Now it becomes clear why they don't show prices here or on the site ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IllIlllIII
The kingdom bank is not suitable for low/medium risk. The majority of their clients are from the high risk industries thus the fees are very high. If anyone intends to open an account there, first contact their team, get an offer and see if its suitable. Account opening time frame is just a few days.

do they have a correspondent bank or we are just talking about thin air?
may they not even have one , i not think anyone here has the idea how a bank works, is not about having licence is about a having a working correspondent bank no corespondent no bank all the rest is useless bla bla bla

Reactions: Bablo Wulfhram
The kingdom bank is not suitable for low/medium risk. The majority of their clients are from the high risk industries thus the fees are very high. If anyone intends to open an account there, first contact their team, get an offer and see if its suitable. Account opening time frame is just a few days.
Dear @Clearsky Network ,

Thank you very much for your comment and for considering our services. We appreciate your feedback. At The Kingdom Bank, we take pride in offering a wide range of financial solutions tailored to the specific needs and risk profiles of our clients. Our fees are designed to reflect the individual risk levels, industries, and unique requirements of each client.

As you mentioned, it's essential to get in touch with our account management team to receive a customised fee structure and explore whether our services align with your needs.

Please note that our services are particularly well-suited for clients in high-risk industries yet we encourage anyone interested in opening an account to reach out to our team, to obtain a personalised offer, and assess the suitability of our services for their specific situation.

Once again, thank you for your interest. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat Live at thekingdombank.com

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Dear @ilke ,

Thank you for your comment regarding the fees you've encountered.

We want to clarify that our fee structure is meticulously designed to cater to varying risk levels, industries, and the unique needs of both businesses and individuals. As a result, our fees can differ from one client to another, ensuring that each client's financial arrangement aligns with their specific circumstances.This approach allows us to provide tailored solutions that meet the requirements of our diverse clientele while maintaining the highest standards of service. We understand that cost-effectiveness is a crucial consideration, and we strive to strike a balance between competitive pricing and delivering exceptional value.

If you have any further questions or would like to discuss your specific fee structure in more detail, please feel free to contact our team via Live Chat Live at thekingdombank.com

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

do they have a correspondent bank or we are just talking about thin air?
may they not even have one , i not think anyone here has the idea how a bank works, is not about having licence is about a having a working correspondent bank no corespondent no bank all the rest is useless bla bla bla
Dear @csp dubai ,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our correspondent bank. We value your interest in understanding our banking operations.

To get comprehensive and accurate information, please reach out to our dedicated account management team via Live Chat Live at thekingdombank.com

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:

Latest Threads