Our valued sponsor

The Mentor Group Gold - Governments no longer accept this concept.

But then, there’s a small percentage of these users who want more, the so-called “special community”. These users are more advanced. They run a business or they want to start a business venture.

They need more information and that’s when the premium membership kicks in, offering access to exclusive guides, contacts, services, advertising solutions, you name it. These are the people who are ready to take the next step in business.
You can include me in the above. There are many things that I don't want to share with everyone who randomly comes into the forum. Moreover, I notice that a lot gets removed from public to mentor group gold. That's why I've chosen a premium subscription and am considering a lifetime one when it ends. There's a lot of small talk in the mentor group gold too, but then suddenly there's a bomb that explodes in your head and becomes a game changer. I'm totally crazy about it.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
Thank you for your feedback and kind words.. much appreciate it.

With all the ETF crap they are now introducing because otherwise they can't destroy the crypto market, it's more important than ever that a community finds a solution to the gigantic problem such measures are.

It was clear that capitalist funds had to do something to counteract the whole crypto market since they couldn't otherwise participate, and this also applies to banks and other financial institutions that just had to stand on the sidelines and watch while they lost a lot of money.

I hope there is a gigantic/historic crash for that ETF circus so everyone can learn a lesson and lose a lot of money on it. Crypto wasn't meant for those bandits in suits, it was meant for people like me and about 200 million others like me who want their privacy and to ensure a solid cash flow without anyone's interference – ha ha ha

Offshorecorptalk and its Mentor Group Gold area are phenomenal for starting a grassroots movement against the biggest mafia the planet has known, the public authorities and their tax rules.

You are right, I don't believe it is good neither.

It was clear that capitalist funds had to do something to counteract the whole crypto market since they couldn't otherwise participate, and this also applies to banks and other financial institutions that just had to stand on the sidelines and watch while they lost a lot of money.
And you already see how it is going with the bitcoin today. It plumps to below 42K yesterday it was up 46K

The OffshoreCorpTalk forum is an invaluable resource for anyone looking to dive into the world of offshore business. It's impressive how it caters to a wide range of needs, from understanding Georgia's low tax system to navigating residency requirements in Portugal.

The forum's commitment to education and guidance is evident. However, with the influx of advertisers and businesses on the platform, it becomes crucial to discern which services are top-notch. The community-driven reviews and discussions are instrumental in providing clarity and direction.

For business owners, the platform offers unique tools to stand out, and the exclusive interviews are particularly insightful. It's a great space for both learning and networking.

The emphasis on the program being for 'doers' is particularly striking. It suggests a community of action-oriented individuals, which can be a significant draw for entrepreneurs and business leaders looking to connect with like-minded peers. The promise of exclusive guides, services, and networking opportunities in elite forums is an attractive proposition. Such resources can be invaluable for finding customers and forging business partnerships, which are crucial for business growth and expansion.

The emphasis on the program being for 'doers' is particularly striking. It suggests a community of action-oriented individuals, which can be a significant draw for entrepreneurs and business leaders looking to connect with like-minded peers. The promise of exclusive guides, services, and networking opportunities in elite forums is an attractive proposition. Such resources can be invaluable for finding customers and forging business partnerships, which are crucial for business growth and expansion.
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated and interesting point of view.

Mentor Group Gold has been a great help for me at the beginning of my time here on OCT - I was pretty much clueless about all the intricacies that can be found in MG Gold - it has been quite a journey. Even though many things are different today, I have greatly benefited from learning from this group.

The result is that I upgraded to lifetime, for MG Gold has been a lifestyle change on the operational level in my businesses. At least the part that I do not make public.

So, to acknowledge this part, with my lifetime membership, I have given back a fraction of what I have received. It has been good businessmanship.

Mentor Group Gold has been a great help for me at the beginning of my time here on OCT - I was pretty much clueless about all the intricacies that can be found in MG Gold - it has been quite a journey. Even though many things are different today, I have greatly benefited from learning from this group.

The result is that I upgraded to lifetime, for MG Gold has been a lifestyle change on the operational level in my businesses. At least the part that I do not make public.

So, to acknowledge this part, with my lifetime membership, I have given back a fraction of what I have received. It has been good businessmanship.
Thank you for your feedback and support, much appreciated.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
I have always been a big fan of Mentor Group Gold and its content. I have just considered switching to lifetime to show my appreciation for what OCT stands for.
Thank you for the heads up, much appreciated.

It's an overall statistic we have. I send you a PM for the more information