Our valued sponsor

The OffshoreCorpTalk Contact US form issue.

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
And why can't you use the contact form so we can solve this in minutes?

We are happy to look into it and most often it takes a few minutes but it can take a day or two before any of us see the comments in this thread.

In the contact form you include either the 6 numbers and letters from the crypto gateway or the last 4 digits of the card used and important, let us know when you made the payment.

Following this procedure will sort this out in minutes.

I have tried use contact form - no respond.

In the contact form you include either the 6 numbers and letters from the crypto gateway
At second try I have putted my ETH tx details but I have got no response.
If it goes that far I can sing message from my ETH address.
From crypto gateway I have got message at end of process like that:
"Congratulate Rzeznik your upgrade will be ready soon" - there was no info to keep any code for later.

PS: Looks like something is bugged.

We are happy to look into it and most often it takes a few minutes but it can take a day or two before any of us see the comments in this thread.

In the contact form you include either the 6 numbers and letters from the crypto gateway or the last 4 digits of the card used and important, let us know when you made the payment.

Following this procedure will sort this out in minutes.

Hello Admin

In the second message I sent through the contact form, I added TXID and even a coinbase link to the purchase, but no one responded to me yet. Did you get any of my messages, for instance, the one I sent yesterday? So it doesn't seem to me that the contact form helped solve it quickly as you described. That's why I used this thread as a last resort to get your attention.

I just sent you detailed information on both of my payments through the contact form.

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me know here, I'm very sorry for all the trouble, we switched mailserver and didn't realize that we had to adjust the settings in Xenforo, Anyway, now messages are going through finally and this issue is solved.

We are still working and adjusting the forum this and next week after that we should be all set.

I will create a new thread and move the last 4 - 5 messages to that thread in another forum.

Again, sorry for the trouble, all user upgrades are done now.

We have just discovered that there have been major problems contacting us through our contact form here on the forum. All messages that have been sent to us during the last 7 - 10 days have not been received!

If you have used our contact form to get through to us but have not received a reply, please send your message again, it works again now.

We apologize many times for the inconvenience but hope for understanding.