Our valued sponsor

The state of the world's debt, you want to see this!!!!

Reactions: EuroKiss
Are you seriously moving there?

Moving where and why?

Maybe Russia paid on top to get the deal done?

Pakistan economy crumbling. The last thing they want is high energy prices. Sounds like a win for them. Pakistan doing what is in its own interest the same way other countries do.

P.S If I move to another country it would be Cayman Islands. Checkout their debt to GDP ratio.

Yeah that was the question if you really plan to move to CI

It's on my bucket list but end of day they are UK territory which is not good.

Russia still striking trade deals for its gas and grain in middle of sanctions....lol.

Time for me to move to Cayman Islands. Zero taxes and have you seen their Debt to GDP ratio? ;)
Big Deals with Pakistan, China, India and…USA - Diesel (2021 import record), enriched uranium (import increasing) and gas (that they liquify and resell to stupid europoids at 5 times its price).
Bruxelles and Strasburg are way more corrupted than Lagos or Caracas…

US imported over 230m barrels of crude and petroleum products from Russia last year. With high gas prices, high inflation I cant see this changing . US even bought oil from Iran last year despite sanctions doh948"". I guess when you need oil and its cheap you buy from anyone.

And UK response to Russian sanctions is below. I say no more ;).

When Iran had sanctions and european expecially german companies had to stop trading with them and many got financial issues it were us companies which replaced them to iran.......so much to sanctions.
And US already declared a few days ago that they will keep taking oil from russia

When Iran had sanctions and european expecially german companies had to stop trading with them and many got financial issues it were us companies which replaced them to iran.......so much to sanctions.
And US already declared a few days ago that they will keep taking oil from russia
I saw the same thing with the sanctions against Venezuela. All europoids companies left the country, but Trump gave “special permissions” to Exxon and Chevron! rof/%
It’s incredible how eu became so clearly a colony of US!

Reactions: FlipnShip
It’s incredible how eu became so clearly a colony of US!

Yup. They outsourced their foreign policy to Washington doh948"".

All EU had to say to Ukraine is we are not supporting you joining NATO and let there be peace with your neighbor. But oh no EU listened to the war mongering US and now they have poo¤%&& on their own doorstep. While the US which is 5,000 miles away rubs its hands at the economic opportunity of instability in Europe to sell US overpriced gas and weapons.

Latest Threads