Our valued sponsor

The true story of cooperation with Sterling payments and Bizonex

a112114

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
Good afternoon,

I want to share with you our experience of working with Sterling

We have a fully verified account with Sterling and Bizonex, which we use to accept payments from our customers and Stripe, and to make payments to our suppliers.

What works (to be more accurate, it worked before the transfers stopped):
1) Swift to receive funds
2) Sepa to receive funds
3) Most likely Bizonex works to receive funds, but we have not tried it
4) It was possible to send 1 refund to the Sepa client for 2000 EUR (It was executed with a delay of 1 day)

What does not work:
1) Cryptocurrency withdrawal from Bisonex (until 07/06/2022 withdrawals and exchanges worked fine, by normal I mean with a delay of 2 weeks, but it worked, other withdrawals for 140000 USDT still cannot be made for 31 calendar days)
2) Sepa transfer (to the client who required a transaction for the amount of 9519.56(EUR) (all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 9 calendar days have passed since the application was made and the documents were submitted)
3) Swift transfers (transfer for the amount of 516(USD), all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 66 calendar days have passed since the application and all relevant documents were submitted; transfer for the amount of 64341(EUR), all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 16 calendar days have passed since the application and submission of all documents; transfer for the amount of 9191 (EUR), all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 14 calendar days have passed since the application and submission of the documents))
4) Sepa transfers of the company's own funds to the company's account in another financial institution (To send the transfer, they asked to split the initial amount of the transfer - 78103.88 (EUR), the total amount was requested to be divided into 3 parts in the amount of 26031.32 (EUR), which currently hangs in pending for 2 days)

Due to the current situation, we are unable to fully carry out our business activities and settle accounts with our counterparties, which entails financial and reputational losses for us.

Support, cannot give specifics on dates, methods, conclusions and volumes, each time they have the same response “will be done by tomorrow”, when in reality it is not done, and I think everyone has a similar situation here.

There was an attempt to get a hold with one of the company's shareholder’s directly, and as you understand, this did not change anything.

If there are stakeholders who can influence the situation both inside and outside Sterling, I highly ask you to please contact me (@a112114)

P.S.
We hope we will be able to find a working solution to resolve these issues

websites

UPD 2 (after 3 weeks of waiting)

After our first post (07/22/2022), the founder contacted us and we thought that he was interested in solving the problem.
On the same day - 07/22/2022 we received the first payment, and to be precise, the equivalent of 40,000 USD in cash and a promise that on Monday (07/25/2022) we will receive 100,000 USDT.

During the week from 07/25/2022 to 07/31/2022, we did not receive the promised withdrawal of 100,000 USDT, but we tried in every possible way to negotiate and offered options, including making applications for bank transfers to our accounts in another bank, but only by Friday, we managed to receive 13500 USD in cash.

This week, from 01/08/2022 to 05/08/2022 we did not manage to get anything, but we were faced with multiple promises and repeated violations of these promises, through agreements with subsequent disregard.
We still hope that the sterling team is interested in resolving our issue, even though we do not see any interest as for now.

Seen the below post?

@SterlingHKSupport What say you about this?
Hello @Martin Everson, we've expected that this will avoid us, however people only learn from their own experiences

Sadly @SterlingHKSupport also doesn't interested in solving this situation

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the update on all of this.

I want to make you aware of that even if you solve the problem with the other party we will not remove this thread or what is posted. So if you use Offshorecorptalk as a platform to get help and attention it is a permanent thread that stays.

The rule apply for everything you post on offshorecorptalk and is according to our use policy and terms and conditions every single user agree to when they create an account.

I just mention it this time because I'm tired of all the requests I get once such threads get started. That said, we appreciate such threads and believe it to be of help to the aggrieved in 90% of all cases.

is interesting in this forum there is a lot of unverified information , i see all also a blanted violation of privacy, i think before plublish evething indisriminated you should verify what you publish
Hello @csp dubai , we are ready to provide proof and pass verification on this post if the admin asks us to do so.
Speaking of privacy, I cannot agree with you because this post is about our experience.

@James Spader , please let me know if anything is needed from us

It's not the first time sterling gets everything f****d up upon agreeing on something very concrete with their owner.

OP, hope that you would be able to sort this out in a few months, but you need to push really hard - those guys don't get it done otherwise.

is interesting in this forum there is a lot of unverified information , i see all also a blanted violation of privacy, i think before plublish evething indisriminated you should verify what you publish
But not regarding Sterling... It's well known their operations are extremely shady and go well beyond trust point - you may wish to have a look at Fred's thread from some years ago if you won't trust newposters:

Not more or less what you find on any other forum, so stop yourself before things are going nasty here. It's free to leave the forum and don't look back. Maybe you find better information somewhere else.

There is TONS of information around here which is valid and verified.

The conversation stops here!

Reactions: a112114
UPD 2 (after 3 weeks of waiting)

After our first post (07/22/2022), the founder contacted us and we thought that he was interested in solving the problem.
On the same day - 07/22/2022 we received the first payment, and to be precise, the equivalent of 40,000 USD in cash and a promise that on Monday (07/25/2022) we will receive 100,000 USDT.

During the week from 07/25/2022 to 07/31/2022, we did not receive the promised withdrawal of 100,000 USDT, but we tried in every possible way to negotiate and offered options, including making applications for bank transfers to our accounts in another bank, but only by Friday, we managed to receive 13500 USD in cash.

This week, from 01/08/2022 to 05/08/2022 we did not manage to get anything, but we were faced with multiple promises and repeated violations of these promises, through agreements with subsequent disregard.
We still hope that the sterling team is interested in resolving our issue, even though we do not see any interest as for now.

Hello @Martin Everson, we've expected that this will avoid us, however people only learn from their own experiences

Sadly @SterlingHKSupport also doesn't interested in solving this situation
Hi, I was also in touch with the founder back in Spring but he abruptly stopped relying to my messages on Telegram. Didn't get anything. Could we somehow get in touch to compare contact details we have for him?

Good afternoon,

I want to share with you our experience of working with Sterling

We have a fully verified account with Sterling and Bizonex, which we use to accept payments from our customers and Stripe, and to make payments to our suppliers.

What works (to be more accurate, it worked before the transfers stopped):
1) Swift to receive funds
2) Sepa to receive funds
3) Most likely Bizonex works to receive funds, but we have not tried it
4) It was possible to send 1 refund to the Sepa client for 2000 EUR (It was executed with a delay of 1 day)

What does not work:
1) Cryptocurrency withdrawal from Bisonex (until 07/06/2022 withdrawals and exchanges worked fine, by normal I mean with a delay of 2 weeks, but it worked, other withdrawals for 140000 USDT still cannot be made for 31 calendar days)
2) Sepa transfer (to the client who required a transaction for the amount of 9519.56(EUR) (all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 9 calendar days have passed since the application was made and the documents were submitted)
3) Swift transfers (transfer for the amount of 516(USD), all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 66 calendar days have passed since the application and all relevant documents were submitted; transfer for the amount of 64341(EUR), all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 16 calendar days have passed since the application and submission of all documents; transfer for the amount of 9191 (EUR), all documents were provided, the transfer was not sent, 14 calendar days have passed since the application and submission of the documents))
4) Sepa transfers of the company's own funds to the company's account in another financial institution (To send the transfer, they asked to split the initial amount of the transfer - 78103.88 (EUR), the total amount was requested to be divided into 3 parts in the amount of 26031.32 (EUR), which currently hangs in pending for 2 days)

Due to the current situation, we are unable to fully carry out our business activities and settle accounts with our counterparties, which entails financial and reputational losses for us.

Support, cannot give specifics on dates, methods, conclusions and volumes, each time they have the same response “will be done by tomorrow”, when in reality it is not done, and I think everyone has a similar situation here.

There was an attempt to get a hold with one of the company's shareholder’s directly, and as you understand, this did not change anything.

If there are stakeholders who can influence the situation both inside and outside Sterling, I highly ask you to please contact me (@a112114)

P.S.
We hope we will be able to find a working solution to resolve these issues

websites
Hello, Did you solve your problem with sterling? if yes how you do it please ? thks

Latest Threads