Our valued sponsor

The usual fees for opening company bank account in Europe for non EU company?

Jessie

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
I suppose they vary a lot but I don't even have a general feel or expectation so anything helps.
Basically I'm interested in getting general feel for 2 things
- What's the general attitude of banks in Europe towards Hong Kong companies and opening accounts for them. Is it the norm to open accs for them or more the exclusion?
- What are usually the fees associated with opening and supporting such company account? I mean like opening bank account fees and monthly fees.

Company is new and still has no business activity since doesn't have bank acc yet. Annual turnover is several hundeds of thousands to few M.

thank you all!

I suppose they vary a lot but I don't even have a general feel or expectation so anything helps.
Basically I'm interested in getting general feel for 2 things
- What's the general attitude of banks in Europe towards Hong Kong companies and opening accounts for them. Is it the norm to open accs for them or more the exclusion?
- What are usually the fees associated with opening and supporting such company account? I mean like opening bank account fees and monthly fees.

Company is new and still has no business activity since doesn't have bank acc yet. Annual turnover is several hundeds of thousands to few M.

thank you all!
An important question.
Is your company in HK a "Shell Company"?