The world is not prepared for this era

ecool

Member Plus
Oct 8, 2020
Naoman
Visit site
I run a company with the following characteristics:

- Worldwide clients
- Shareholders in several locations around the world who travel multiple times a year to different countries
- Employees in different countries around the world
- Providers in multiple countries around the world
- Even myself I don't live in a permanent location, constantly traveling between multiple countries
- No physical location or office

This is not a post looking for the best tax heaven, but just myself realizing how the world is not prepared for this situation which will become more and more common over the years.

- Why the company needs a bank in a specific country?
- Why the company needs to be registered in a specific country?
- Why the company needs to pay taxes in a specific country?

As I said I'm not looking for answers, but more raising my shower thoughts, maybe there should be a world company register, world bank and world taxation, for people and companies who live in the future and have no borders.

I know crypto is there and decentralized companies but that is still far from day to day use

And who raise all these questions?

What troubles do you have living and operating your business like that?

Reactions: jafo
And who raise all these questions?

What troubles do you have living and operating your business like that?
Is not about having problems. Is about the idea of why needing banks, company and taxes in one particular country when there is nothing much done in the country itself and everything is done globally.

It’s just shower thoughts, up for discussion, not really looking for help

Reactions: jafo

- Worldwide clients
- Shareholders in several locations around the world who travel multiple times a year to different countries
- Even myself I don't live in a permanent location, constantly traveling between multiple countries

This is not a post looking for the best tax heaven, but just myself realizing how the world is not prepared for this situation which will become more and more common over the years.

As I said I'm not looking for answers, but more raising my shower thoughts, maybe there should be a world company register, world bank and world taxation, for people and companies who live in the future and have no borders.

I know crypto is there and decentralized companies but that is still far from day to day use
CZ had the same thoughts - met him at the UN a few years ago - that’s when he was into this mind set - look at him now 3 yrs in prison.

Basically cover all bases for where you mostly are based and do business

Then cover all bases for the US EU if you do any transactions in either

I believe that within a few decades, there will be a tax percentage for all citizens under EU regulations, and I'm sure it won't be low. There might be small nuances as in corporate tax, but overall, the EU will be streamlined. Whether there will be EU companies, I don't know, but in 50 years, probably.

- Worldwide clients

Welcome to my world! :cool:

I've been hearing this from business people in the free zone of a European colony since I was a kid in the 1970s.

The weak, unprepared, and unresolved businessmen eventually capitulated to thieves under the ruse of "government," who wanted a significant percentage of the fruits of the businessmen's labor.
The stronger, more determined, more prepared ones were feared and left the f*ck alone. It's harder to physically & forcefully go after someone when you have to do it alone or with a few known others when the target is hellbent on "dying on that Hill," and he knows where everyone lives.

Pay NO attention to the noise! I've been doing this since the 1980s.

Life is short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Fear NO man!

PS. I won't add news links about methods used by others in the past to fight back or keep the scoundrels at bay and in fear. It's beyond the scope of this topic. Those who haven't thought of it will not execute these methods anyway. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: ecool

Latest Threads