Our valued sponsor

These stunning towns in Europe will pay you up to $82,000 to relocate there

> and must commit to living in Albinen for 10 years.
lol how people can guarantee to live in same town. What if they got a new job in another city, must commute 10 hours?
honestly kinda weird initiative, because if towns get abandoned or 'declining' then market prices kick in, and if the location is at least at some degree desirable, the price will find its buyers and people will start moving in. that's just weird. what am I missing?

> and must commit to living in Albinen for 10 years.
lol how people can guarantee to live in same town. What if they got a new job in another city, must commute 10 hours?
honestly kinda weird initiative, because if towns get abandoned or 'declining' then market prices kick in, and if the location is at least at some degree desirable, the price will find its buyers and people will start moving in. that's just weird. what am I missing?
If they move out earlier (for whatever reason) - they need to pay back the money they got.

Reminds me of those 1 Euro properties, trapped people and went backwards after they invested and converted to Airbnbs etc.
From wat I have seen it worked out mostly for retired persons as they moved to Italy and their life changed to actually better.
It usually didn't work out for young or mid-life persons or families.

Reactions: backpacker

Latest Threads