Our valued sponsor

they want to see the real owner and a passport

RexS9999

Oct 8, 2020
Visit site
I read on this website all about structures to obscure the identity of the real owner. My experience has been that all the banks/investment companies demand a passport of the owner. It seems having ones investments in an offshore structure is a useless waste of money. How can I open an account without producing my passport?

if they want, just send it to them. What they ask for is a copy of the original passport and most often a utility bill which is easy to reproduce.

If you don't want to go that route, simply make a copy of your own passport, get it notarized and send to whoever is asking for.

There is no real issue here!

if they want, just send it to them. What they ask for is a copy of the original passport and most often a utility bill which is easy to reproduce.

If you don't want to go that route, simply make a copy of your own passport, get it notarized and send to whoever is asking for.

There is no real issue here!
Wouldn't that be considered a crime to reproduce a document for bank account opening purposes (Forgery) which leads to jail time?

But who in their right mind would consent to be a nominee and provide their passport, thus putting them in an undesireable tax situation? Perhaps some poor guy off the street but this would be risky for the actual account holder.....
That way you are not committing fraud and if they have nothing to lose then bankruptcy is not a problem for them.

Wouldn't that be considered a crime to reproduce a document for bank account opening purposes (Forgery) which leads to jail time?
indeed it will be a crime, however, the Internet is still the wild west where cowboyland exists. If you know what you are doing then worst case scenario is an account closure, nothing else will happen.

If you are to stupid to let your trails vanish, you will have to face prison at some point, question is, are you a big fish or just a small punk that has no interest to the authorities.

To think you can hide behind a nominee director or shareholder and believe you are home free if you are doing something wrong is as much wrong as to think it! You will be taken to the court if something goes wrong.

The nominees will know who you are if you have provided them with real KYC documents hence the authorities will come after you.

Bottom line, if you are not willing to learn for instant from the mentor group and you don't want to spend time to learn to be clever, then you have lost in this game.

Latest Threads