Our valued sponsor

This fees are expensive or not ?

Antonia

Mar 9, 2020
Visit site
I'm new in the offshoring and I want open an account (Cyprus / AstroBank) but I don't know if their fees are expensive can you told me what you think about

1583755953705.png

I'm new in the offshoring and I want open an account (Cyprus / AstroBank) but I don't know if their fees are expensive can you told me what you think about

Those fees are outrageous.

40 euros to load a card and a out going wire fee of 60 euros + 1.5%? They are having a laugh not to mention incoming wire fee. Those fees tells you all you need to know about their customer base who are wiling to pay those fees ca#"!. No non Russian client..cough cough ;) will pay those BS fees for a banking service.

Last edited:
Reactions: Work Bitch
That fee list is not from ASTRO BANK CYPRUS it is from INTERNATIONAL MONETARY GROUP registered in New Zealand that to me looks like a SCAM.: International Monetary Group - Schedule of Fees and Services
If you look at their Terms and Conditions: International Monetary Group LP is subject to normal New Zealand commercial laws and is not regulated or supervised by the Reserve Bank, Financial Markets Authority, or any other New Zealand regulatory authority. By registering for an account, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. NOT REGULATED OR SUPERVISED????

Reactions: Antonia
If you look at their Terms and Conditions: International Monetary Group LP is subject to normal New Zealand commercial laws and is not regulated or supervised by the Reserve Bank, Financial Markets Authority, or any other New Zealand regulatory authority. By registering for an account, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. NOT REGULATED OR SUPERVISED????
There are actually a number of "offshore banks" in New Zealand. As long as they do not offer their services to New Zealand customers they are "allowed" to operate. It is also correct that they are not regulated and most of them are more or less pure scams. I have seen some of them issuing different unusable bank instruments.

Latest Threads