Our valued sponsor

Total procedure to open offshore comp and banking please?

carstenStahl

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I need total procedure to form the offshore company in Seychelles and open offshore account in Cyprus. When I read the forum I see this and that but nothing complete can you make me a list a step by step list maybe that show the exact steps to get it all done including time frame of each step and what requirements to documents there are please?

Reactions: clemens
It's not complicated at all, below are the few steps you're asking for:

• Find your passport and a utility bill not older then 3 months (KYC documents)
  • Provide 3 company names that can be accepted by you
  • Send the stuff to your agent
  • wait 3 days
  • company incorporated
  • Take all corporate documents and your KYC docs and send to the offshore bank
  • wait a few weeks
  • bang you have your setup

Hope it helps.

Turnaround time is aprox 2 - 3 weeks and will depend on the bank and offshore jurisdiction of your choice. You may also take into consideration that some banks will require lot's of documents and prove of business while other almost don't care much about it.

You look at setup fees around €2000 for such entities depending on what services you need and require to do your day to day business. Also you may check what problems there may be to get a bank account for any of these jurisdictions, I don't say there are any issues but look into it before you proceed.

Latest Threads