Our valued sponsor

Total protection without bank account?

predator

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
I need total protection for my business. Banking is not important just the fact that I can create a offshore company without to provide personal information, is that possible?

Further I will need stealth PayPal account to get money on and transfer money to another payment method with visa card to withdraw in atms. What is the good solution for doing this setup?

I think you will need to only accept Bitcoins then and get some of the services that exchange Bitcoin to EUR / USD / GBP and offer a debit card to withdraw the money.

Let's hope the entire BitCoin world won't crash anytime soon from now :D

So you are all MG people now :( no help for me Guys?
Just PM the guys or make your posts and I'm sure people will help you :) There are simply information that can belong public any longer because of some reasons.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
I totally agree. If it is possible to do a setup offshore where no bank is involved it would be the best. Also consider to use services that don't require you to sit behind a CAM to verify your docs!

Reactions: CoinMaster
I totally agree. If it is possible to do a setup offshore where no bank is involved it would be the best. Also consider to use services that don't require you to sit behind a CAM to verify your docs!
Would you suggest not to setup a real bank account for new registered offshore company? You only use the debit card to withdraw money but how do you pay your bills?

How was it going pleas report back :)
Hello, and welcome aboard :)

Yes it works, sorry for not to update this thread before! You can easely get your account verified this way.

I need total protection for my business. Banking is not important just the fact that I can create a offshore company without to provide personal information, is that possible?

Further I will need stealth PayPal account to get money on and transfer money to another payment method with visa card to withdraw in atms. What is the good solution for doing this setup?
I would say it is the best. If you don't need a bank account but use some of the major digital currency accounts out there with a debit card, fake docs everything will work out fine for you!

Sometimes you can look back in time in these threads and think, if only it were still back then, and other times you can say, good that there has been quite an excellent announcer here on the forum in the meantime who offers just such a debit card :)

It's not bad at all to look forward I found two services offering a solution beside the many updates inside mentor group gold I read about which suites me well.

Latest Threads