Our valued sponsor

Transactional bank in CH / LIE

They are retards with attitude.
I think you are referring to their approach to new clients, fact is difficult to open account with them and hard to break the ice. But operationally they are good. Many examples.

They serve almost all biggest exchanges.
AML wise they are very reasonable.
Fees are slightly to high however
Works only with DACH region - so if u have estonian or lithuanian company dont even try to onboard. No chances.

Reactions: Forester
I think you are referring to their approach to new clients,
No, I refer to how they are. The people I had the displeasure to deal with in Bank Frick would not get a job as janitors in the worst bar of Port au Prince, with all due respect to janitors and apologies to the bar.

fact is difficult to open account with them and hard to break the ice.
What do you need to do to break the ice, pull down your pants or get on your knees?
They serve almost all biggest exchanges.
This doesn’t look good for the biggest exchanges.
AML wise they are very reasonable.
AML can’t be “very” reasonable. Do you mean they happily allow money laundering?
Fees are slightly to high however
I would not trust them with my money even if they paid me.
Works only with DACH region - so if u have estonian or lithuanian company dont even try to onboard. No chances.
Are the biggest crypto exchanges registered in DACH region? ns2

• Haha
Reactions: ilke and jafo
Are the biggest crypto exchanges registered in DACH region? ns2
Most of them has entities there, but not all

I am referring to Bitstamp , Kraken, Coinbase,

I think you just had a bad experience with Bank Frick, but what i want to say , that i know lot of good stories , which continues until now.

Regarding AML being reasonable

I am more about that they are not affraid of Monsters under the bed :)

No, I refer to how they are. The people I had the displeasure to deal with in Bank Frick would not get a job as janitors in the worst bar of Port au Prince, with all due respect to janitors and apologies to the bar.
rof/% rof/%
Every time I have to meet with bankers I remember this scene from The Big Short:

These bankers nowadays are so full of sh1t and yet they produce NOTHING! They are Wealth Pirates!

We bring them millions, they have NOTHING, and "we" have to apply for an account and beg them to "allow" us to use their state-sponsored platform. If ALL banks shut down tomorrow and we have our own wallets, life will go on like NOTHING! We wouldn't even miss them. Of course, YMMV.

Banks aren't exactly hubs for pleasant experiences. Rather, they (still) are destinations where you must go to carry out basic tasks. Much like toilets.
Here is a visual representation of Bank Frick:
bank frick.jpg

the only bank in LI to work with is BANK FRICK, all others are just waste of time.
May I ask, what negatives do you see at LLB?
landesbank in Li are opening account from 50kE
And – AFAIK – they are the only big LI bank that is OK with transactional banking for a foreign client...
Klarpay can work
OK, thanks. But I must say, I am living under impression that they serve only Affiliate Networks, Marketplaces, Affiliates, Marketers, Social Influencers, Online Merchants, Fintechs & PSPs (as they promote themselves at the webpage); so not a universal option – or is it not so in the reality?

Last edited:
I spent quite some time on their site I can’t see any direction or information on account opening. Could you help?
I have accounts at this bank. Do this and go here: Daily banking package

When you click on Order Now, you'll see this:

1709517154923.png

When you click Next, you'll see this:

1709517262637.png

Not sure if this will work for you, but that is how I did it a while back.

Good luck!

Reactions: jafo