Our valued sponsor

Transferwise and Binance P2P

On the way you responds I see you are confident, I appreciate your answer. But the weird thing is I double checked. it is really a revolut account.
When you click buy and open the order I see this payment instructions:
Country: Lithuania, IBAN: LT873250047743404905, Name: Alteway UAB, BIC: REVOLT21XXX
1. Add ORDER NUMBER in payment details!
2. Please upload a proof of payment (screenshot) in chat.
etc etc

Check with IBAN checker, its really revolut.
Revolut also confirmed it was a revolut account. But they don't let us pass the kyc. Super weird.

100% confirmed what you said. they block days later.
I made the payment using the bank details you wrote in the comment. the money was taken out of my revoult account but benance never received it. I contacted my bank who replied saying that the money was correctly sent to the recipient. i also contacted benance support who replied saying they never received the money. I don't know how to solve this situation anymore

• Haha
Reactions: Dom pedro
I sent a wire transfer using this data. where can i find the money i uploaded now? because on the benance site there are no! do i have to go to the Alteway website?
WoW that hit the price for the most stupid user around rof/%

Time to post IBAN account numbers here

• Haha
Reactions: Dom pedro
WoW that hit the price for the most stupid user around rof/%

Time to post IBAN account numbers here
guys, I didn't copy the iban from this page but on the benance site. I spoke to support but they claim that this data is not linked to benance. I then searched for iban on the internet search engine and found this website and decided to write.

did you really think i sent my money on an iban found on the internet? maybe I explained myself badly.

9B03E0F4-B36D-4156-834C-92C5CCE5B004.jpeg

Last edited:
Why are you guys still using binance or gate.io to make P2P transactions while central authorities will get the info of everyone from CEX (centralized exchanges) soon. Please use decentralized exchanges like BISQ, where you can do entirely anonymous (tor encryption) and you still can use WISE, cash, Rev and other methods. Plus you can exchange it to XMR to increase anonymity of your funds. Dont rely on the listed offers where you pay 3-5% above market price because you can create your own offer paying market price or even below market price depending on some factors like payment method etc.

guys, I didn't copy the iban from this page but on the benance site. I spoke to support but they claim that this data is not linked to benance. I then searched for iban on the internet search engine and found this website and decided to write.

did you really think i sent my money on an iban found on the internet? maybe I explained myself badly.

View attachment 4192
Alteway is a trader (Verified pro merchant) on binance p2p. You can find his orders easily in the EUR section in p2p and you can contact him by opening an order mostly or check for his contact details.

Alteway is a trader (Verified pro merchant) on binance p2p. You can find his orders easily in the EUR section in p2p and you can contact him by opening an order mostly or check for his contact details.
Pic_1668123550482.jpg

Screenshot_20221111-014025~2.jpg

Last edited: