Our valued sponsor

Transferwise business account debit card or virtual debit card not available in the US

diginomad

Mar 19, 2021
thailand
Visit site
I have recently opened a Transferwise business account for my US company, but unfortunately at the moment they can't provide debit card or even a virtual debit card.
Is anyone else dealing with this issue?
How are you paying business expenses without a debit card?
The only option seems to be a bank transfer, but obviously just a limited number of stakeholders and services will accept a bank transfer as form of payment... most of them only accept debit card or paypal.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.46.46.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 10.46.46.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: darkred
If one has a personal account and lives in, let's say, Egypt, and has a verified address there, and also a business account in the UK or Europe, one can still get Transwise debit card, right? Will they send a card strictly to that business address ?
An Egyptian citizen with a UK company will get a business card for that UK company. The card will be shipped to registered address of the company in the UK. Make sure to pay mail forwarding to your Agent in order to receive the card.

TW does not ship cards outside Europe.

An Egyptian citizen with a UK company will get a business card for that UK company. The card will be shipped to registered address of the company in the UK. Make sure to pay mail forwarding to your Agent in order to receive the card.

TW does not ship cards outside Europe.
Partly right, partly wrong - I attempted to order a card and it allowed me to choose a country to ship it to.

Latest Threads