Our valued sponsor

Travel to Indonesia unvaccinated

mrsv

Nov 29, 2022
South America
Visit site
I am planning to travel to South Asia next year with some friends but I just realize the covid restrictions continues in Indonesia en Fiji and is not any sign they want to lift it. I wonder if is possible to get in without the covid jab anyways or I should better travel somewhere else. Might be not a good idea to ask in this forum but I don't know where to ask about this.

I am planning to travel to South Asia next year with some friends but I just realize the covid restrictions continues in Indonesia en Fiji and is not any sign they want to lift it. I wonder if is possible to get in without the covid jab anyways or I should better travel somewhere else. Might be not a good idea to ask in this forum but I don't know where to ask about this.
almost 3 years and you don't have your paperwork sorted out yet?

Where do you guys buy paperworks? In EU it was difficult.. Last year nobody asks papers so didn't bother. But annonying that US, Indonesia still have restrictions.
sane and/or business oriented doctors live all around the world
I'd ask 'vaccinated' people around you - almost nobody buys the bulls**t any more, hence everybody is more relaxed and you'll find out who knows who

good photoshop art will do the job as well for most purposes I'd say...

tell me where to buy one please as we might need a 3rd-4th-5th dose
I don't think you'll need another booster - if you have at least two jabs you are seen as a good obedient citizen they will let you anywhere.
If you really want to travel (not worth in my opinion) I may dig out some contacts in CDMX and Yucatan....