Our valued sponsor

Trustcom Financial

Duraki8629

Dec 31, 2017
Visit site
So the other day I was looking for an Online EMI that issues debit cards internationally because Leopay and others went up in smoke this year. I came across this company called Trustcom and their website is Open a bank account online: it's easy and fast with Trustcom Financial . I haven't been able to find anything about them online so I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this company is legit and if you have any experiences with them?

Reactions: cosmo and clemens
even thought their company name says trust, I wouldn't put my cards on them.
A small not for yourself gents - if a bank or any other financial institution says 'fasts, easy, quick' and etc. that means that they're here only for a one time show - I wouldn't recommend on trusting your funds with them.

I've had a good experience with brucbond.com . Not easy their compliance, but at least it's a stable solution. Also, they're not a bank, but a licensed (lithuanian) financial institution. They work with some strong EU banks and provides with accounts under your company name, so that's different from the other EMI's.

cheers,
P

A small not for yourself gents - if a bank or any other financial institution says 'fasts, easy, quick' and etc. that means that they're here only for a one time show - I wouldn't recommend on trusting your funds with them.

I've had a good experience with brucbond.com . Not easy their compliance, but at least it's a stable solution. Also, they're not a bank, but a licensed (lithuanian) financial institution. They work with some strong EU banks and provides with accounts under your company name, so that's different from the other EMI's.

cheers,
P
Hello,

Do they serve high risk clients?

cheers,
P

Are you talking seriously about the old moneta international, involved in the broker scam?
Obviously they changed their name for marketing purpose. They can't longer use it.
:D

Another one, looks like the time soon is over for cheap EMI's breaking the laws.

Latest Threads