Our valued sponsor

Trying to sell some old stuff to start a new life

thechecker

Dec 13, 2023
Brazil
Visit site
My job will kill me, I will jump and create my own job, if works, cool,if not,well, I tried.

1 - Almost 1 GB of transactions history, Emails from Seeds VC companies, crypto companies, and many others (almost 90k total Emails scrapped by me), 500 MB of shodan PDF reports with IPs where (they could have changed) dark market, etc. An almost complete list of LATAM VASP (Including Cuba), of course, it's impossible to add all because every day some come and some go. Brazil is almost entirely covered with some seeds included. Just keep in mind, that the files have good content but is a messy due to my fault.

2 - 2 Kryptokitties (yes, people still buying this thing lol).

3 - You can pick 2 exchanges with full KYC [but, use a Brazilian proxy, don't abuse and beware, if you get caught I get another KYC for you only twice] in 1 year.

Price in BTC only: $150.00

Enough to cover the fine and close the company.

Everything is ready (tech),I need this to legally exist and the current company [now nobody will understand if it is not Brazilian] exists but I can't close because don't exist. I need to pay these fees to make her which don't exist, exist so I can close a company that I can't do business with (otherwise I would use it lol) because don't exist. Anybody understood? Yes, neither do I, I want to pay these fees and run lol.

PS: The kryptokitties you take the seeds. I wait for you to change it until receive the payment, no problem.

Latest Threads