Turkey EMI or Bank for Cryptocurrency

Rain0241

Dear Forum,

I need an EMI or bank in Turkey for my cryptocurrency Merchant and I couldn't find anything on the net. If you know some of them please I need your help.

Thank You,
R

claphill

Try the banks in Northern Cyprus. Each bank has a Turkish IBAN and operates within Turkish banking network.

The condition is to set up a branch of mother company, and then the procedure is straigt forward. Northern Cyprus does not exchange any information under CRS or FATCA and their AML policies are not strict, so they easily accept crypto.

blueweb

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Try the banks in Northern Cyprus. Each bank has a Turkish IBAN and operates within Turkish banking network.

The condition is to set up a branch of mother company, and then the procedure is straigt forward. Northern Cyprus does not exchange any information under CRS or FATCA and their AML policies are not strict, so they easily accept crypto.
And what about to send money from such account to say Germany, Sweden or other EU country bank account?

claphill

There are also reliable recognized baning brands operating in Northern Cyprus, e.g. Türk Ekonomi Bankasi A.S. (TEB) - under the BNP Paribas brand.

CaLViN

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
And what about to send money from such account to say Germany, Sweden or other EU country bank account?
Nearly all Turkish banks have branches in Northern Cyprus which means you can send and receive payments globally.

Latest Threads