Our valued sponsor

Question Turkish company formation

carlosbl

Member Plus
Oct 25, 2020
www.qinvia.com
Hi to all,

I would need to incorporate one company in Turkey.

Could you recommend me a trusted company service provider for turkish company incorporation, who can provide me the full service at a good price?

Do you have an idea of the estimated cost of incorporating a company there?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

If you can travel to Turkey, then it will be very easy and cheap to incorporate a company. In Turkey, companies are formed by accountants. You just meet with one, sign an agreement and give him a power of attorney only for companyt formation. Then you tell him your intended line of business, and he/she will arrange and write the article of associations and other documents necessary. Before all that, you will need an adress for ur company (tax officers will come in person and check it) to register. You can use some online offices for that. Tax agencies accept that in Turkey. After that you will go to tax office, get an Tax Id. with that tax id, you will go to a bank, open an account and deposit the minimum necesssary amount ( for AŞ it is around 12500 TRY, for Ltd is around 2500 TRY). With that deposit bank receipt, your accountant will go again to tax office and deliver it. Then you will be headed to business register agency and after 1 week your company and bank account will be ready to be used. All of this, without the minimum deposit amount for the company, will cost you no more than 5000 TRY = 700 USD. But like I said, this is the case if you wew here ;)

Hi there,

If you can travel to Turkey, then it will be very easy and cheap to incorporate a company. In Turkey, companies are formed by accountants. You just meet with one, sign an agreement and give him a power of attorney only for companyt formation. Then you tell him your intended line of business, and he/she will arrange and write the article of associations and other documents necessary. Before all that, you will need an adress for ur company (tax officers will come in person and check it) to register. You can use some online offices for that. Tax agencies accept that in Turkey. After that you will go to tax office, get an Tax Id. with that tax id, you will go to a bank, open an account and deposit the minimum necesssary amount ( for AŞ it is around 12500 TRY, for Ltd is around 2500 TRY). With that deposit bank receipt, your accountant will go again to tax office and deliver it. Then you will be headed to business register agency and after 1 week your company and bank account will be ready to be used. All of this, without the minimum deposit amount for the company, will cost you no more than 5000 TRY = 700 USD. But like I said, this is the case if you wew here ;)
Many thanks!!!

Hi there,

I am speaking on behalf of a client who is in Istanbul right now. I need a trustworthy office located in Istanbul to advise this customer first and then incorporate the company they need. Could you please suggest me one?

Thanks in advance.

Latest Threads