Our valued sponsor

Twitter / X social media platform require government-issued ID!!!

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
CHOCK :mad: That means privacy is not granted any longer with X / Twitter and they will have full control of our all data if this platform is used for commercial use!

What do you think about it?

I think it is going far to wide, if they are able to collect all our data including passport and utility bill information they will have the perfect instrument for advertising to us and selling our data.

Reactions: JohnLocke
It's a little bit wrong how you read it. It is only for Premium accounts and it is optional! No mandatory requirement for now!

CHOCK :mad: That means privacy is not granted any longer with X / Twitter and they will have full control of our all data if this platform is used for commercial use!

I think it is going far to wide, if they are able to collect all our data including passport and utility bill information they will have the perfect instrument for advertising to us and selling our data.
well yeah, with a little speculation and a tin foil hat on, one could imagine x becoming the super app of the western world, finance/ubi/id all in one app with a social credit score and one being banned from it would mean facing a disastrous loss.
No idea if thats gonna play out, but it could morph into such a beast.

well yeah, with a little speculation and a tin foil hat on, one could imagine x becoming the super app of the western world, finance/ubi/id all in one app with a social credit score and one being banned from it would mean facing a disastrous loss.
No idea if thats gonna play out, but it could morph into such a beast.

You mean like a wechat of America?

I don't use TWT, FB, IG etc so not worried what they plan. However if X has a road map for integrating financial products etc then ID verification early on would make rollout much easier down the line.