Our valued sponsor

Two paypal accounts in different countries

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
Here's something i've been thinking about.
Let's say i have two different residences in different countries (A and B), whole package included (residence permit, local address, local phone number, local bank account). I register two different paypal accounts, one for each country. All personal information on accounts is different except for my name and date of birth.
Both countries allow paypal withdrawal to local bank account (btw, is there up-to-date list of countries who do that?)
Now, say i want to send some money from country A to country B, but i don't want country A bank to know i have account in country B. I load paypal account registered in country A, then send it country B paypal, then withdraw to country B bank account.
I mean, is this... legit? Is it safe? What are transaction limits on this? Can't find any specific info.

I see. Well, let’s say then my friend from Country A sent me a payment from his paypal to my Country B paypal. Will my bank account at Country B be exposed at some point?
no it will not, not at all. You can open as many PayPal accounts as you like and it has nothing to do with your bank account to be exposed! If you look at how stealth PayPal accounts are build you will see it is easy to build a network of paypal accounts and get it all routed to the same bank account at the end of the day.

Latest Threads