Our valued sponsor

UAE anonymity

gowiththeflow48

Nov 19, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

Apparently some UAE freezones don't have a public register.

If my onshore european company is being paid by my UAE company....
How would my government (European hight tax country) find out who is the UBO of a UAE company / bank?

This would be only possible by committing a crime and buy data or you are committing fraud and getting international investigation that force the UAE to handover your data.

You can find the highest possible privacy on company and financial level in the UAE if you go with the right setup.

You can find the highest possible privacy on company and financial level in the UAE if you go with the right setup.
True, but you still have to provide personal information, lot's of personal information to the CSP and other authorities there which are subject to be exploited.

True, but you still have to provide personal information, lot's of personal information to the CSP and other authorities there which are subject to be exploited.
Yes - it's the highest possible privacy without crossing the bridge of setting things up under "other then your personal documents".

I know that's a popular topic here however I never met a serious entrepreneur considering this for high numbers - to be honest all the request we are receiving about such things are either scamer or running some highly questionable business.