I understand this. Happens to me all the time.
I would call your business model:I understand this. Happens to me all the time.
People ask me this all the time about me and I have NO answer to it. Private bankers, investment bankers, lawyers, and accountants go crazy.
I do the following:
Such a simple business, yet NOBODY understands it (or they pretend they don't?).
- Mr. Smith wants a product.
- He tells me.
- He discloses what he wants to pay for it.
- I question him and provide him with a sample or prototype.
- Once he approves it, I use my OWN money and acquire the product.
- I deliver it to Mr. Smith.
- Mr. Smith confirms and pays.
I have sooooooo many Mr. Smiths that I'm working 24/7. Sometimes, I wonder if professionals, bankers, lawyers etc, are just pulling my leg and playing stupid to try to "scam" (=sell me their financial product) me
Updated on 31 Jul 2023Scope
CT will apply to:
- all businesses and individuals conducting business activities under a commercial licence in the UAE
- free zone businesses (The UAE CT regime will continue to honour the CT incentives currently being offered to free zone businesses that comply with all regulatory requirements and that do not conduct business set up in the UAE’s mainland.)
- Foreign entities and individuals only if they conduct a trade or business in the UAE in an ongoing or regular manner
- Banking operations
- Businesses engaged in real estate management, construction, development, agency and brokerage activities.
Seems USA LLC only taxable If It conduct business in UAE....Hope this is the case...
Application For Clarification cost AED 1500.00
Well I am not expert in this area but...Managing a US LLC from UAE, closing contracts and getting paid doesn't mean conducing business in UAE?
It doesn't work that way.Well I am not expert in this area but...
will consider as a doing business in UAE....Running online business will be fine without local client ...I hope so
- Hiring UAE-based employees
- Renting office space in the UAE
- Advertising to UAE residents
- Selling goods or services to UAE residents
Even this is NOT foolproof! I have seen agencies go to court against people they gave a letter to claiming that whoever wrote that letter on behalf of the agency had NO authority to bind the agency!Hoping is a losing business strategy.
Invest those few AED and ask specifically if managing a US LLC from UAE selling outside UAE is tax exempt.
You'll find a definite answer.
Exactly, most of people who moved there to really live generate more than 375 AED per year...It doesn't work that way.
If you manage your company from the UAE - you're taxed. (there are exemptions for qualifying income only and some exemptions for small businesses).
I'm pretty sure most people who moved to the UAE for tax reasons have more than 1M AED revenue, so we all will be taxed.
Corporate tax rates will be 0% on taxable income up to AED 375,000 and 9% on taxable income over AED 375,000
So, the first 375k is not taxed. Everything over is taxed by 9%
If you do business from UAE, you are taxedResident or Tax Resident?
Doing business from UAE and in UAE are surely two different things. From UAE implies doing business while physically there, while in UAE implies having UAE customers. It seems this clarification talks about the latter.This is a very handwavy answer.
You could be resident but cant even get tax cert because not staying long enough and/or do not meet other requirements.
Doing business from UAE and in UAE are surely two different things. From UAE implies doing business while physically there, while in UAE implies having UAE customers. It seems this clarification talks about the latter.