Our valued sponsor

UAE Dubai - covid passport

Rules for travel from the United Kingdom​

All passengers travelling to Dubai from the UK must hold a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure and the certificate must be a Reverse Transcription‑Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT‑PCR) test. Note that NHS Covid Test certificates are not accepted for travel from the United Kingdom.
UAE Nationals travelling to Dubai are exempted from COVID‑19 testing requirements prior to departure but will be subject to a COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival in Dubai.
As of now They do not care if you are vaccinated or not. But
It is better to keep updating from official Emirate website.

Rules are changing everyday, Before you take flight just look at above link.

For all western folks a negative PCR not older then 72 hours is enough.

Indians and some other nationals with high population in UAE coming from US, UK and EU has no problems to travel as well.

thanks, what your thoughts on the future in dubai? I have no plans to get vaccine. Do you think if im from the UK a negative test will be ok for most things? or do you see them going hard and only allowing access to most if had the vax?

thanks, what your thoughts on the future in dubai? I have no plans to get vaccine. Do you think if im from the UK a negative test will be ok for most things? or do you see them going hard and only allowing access to most if had the vax?
hard to guess. We know which way CA, AU, and EU are headed though. I'd imagine UAE will either require it or eventually require nothing who knows I think it'll go to the extreme in either direction.

HI FRED,

If we are doing $1 mil a month between SaaS and dropshipping, and we move everything to UAE next year, any idea whats going to happen about this global corporation tax of 15%?
You misunderstand this - just check the forum I already commented on it several times.

Feel free to click the banner below to schedule a personal call so that I elaborate you in person as this is off topic related to the post from the OP.

We know which way CA, AU, and EU are headed though. I'd imagine UAE will either require it or eventually require nothing who knows I think it'll go to the extreme in either direction.
Because they are centers of fascism that pretend to be centers of democracy, and which protect the rights and lifes of those guinea pigs who have gotten a vaccine.

Nobody checks if you are vaccinated or not. But to enter police station or government offices vaccine is required (based on the official news).
How about registering for an ID, changing your drivers license, getting a freelance license or setting up a company? are none of them concidered government offices that you can do all this as unvaccinated person?

How about registering for an ID, changing your drivers license, getting a freelance license or setting up a company? are none of them concidered government offices that you can do all this as unvaccinated person?
PCR test is all that's needed. I went last summer to register and that's the only thing they ask. Pretty sure it hasn't change.

Reactions: Dubayer