Our valued sponsor

uae freezone vs onshore

ShillGates

Sep 20, 2020
Visit site

anyone has or had experience with a 51% partner locally? Local companies with local substance is what I prefer also in terms of banking availability etc. Cost is not an issue.

So anyone got bad or good experiences with a local partner holding 51%?

Local partners have no involvement in your business. They have no powers and sign a deed to that effect which is lodged at the courts.

It's a little more expensive than Freezone but worth every penny.
Also for PE restrictions there is a local partner so it starts to tick the boxes.

Bank account is much easier to get.

we like captK.

Thats what I thought. Although there is only a question if a local person should be a natural person or a company that is owned by a local person.

Dont fancy gettin ginvolved in messy divorces or inheritances...........

Reactions: CaptK
Not all businesses require a local sponsor in UAE Mainland. Professional companies do not require a UAE local sponsor or partnership with a UAE national and can be under 100% foreign ownership.

Professional companies that engage in Business Services, Project Management and Finance Broker do not require a local sponsor. This route does require a bit more leg work. The advantage is you get a 3 year investors visa, you can get visa's for family.
There is an emphasis on on PE in very loose terms ie having a flexi office, and mail box but that is really it.

Bank account is not a problem neither

Just my 2 pence... depending on the nature of your business and the profile of your local partner the LLC can open alot of doors and come with many advantages.
Definitely, if your sponsor is "someone" in the UAE the doors it opens are invaluable. Some sponsors charge a extra high fee's because of who they are. You can imagine if your sponsor is the head of immigration, banks clerks are more motivated to ensure you get your account. Seeing as the majority of workers are immigrants. ns2fin4774"

Last edited:
Definitely, if your sponsor is "someone" in the UAE the doors it opens are invaluable. Some sponsors charge a extra high fee's because of who they are. You can imagine if your sponsor is the head of immigration, banks clerks are more motivated to ensure you get your account. Seeing as the majority of workers are immigrants. ns2fin4774"
hahaha absolutely!... there is access to high profile sponsors if you need it I can plug you in

Tjeez captain k hi jacking my thread for lead gen purposes lol

Good luck though ! But yes anyone who could be useful for a mainland setup pm me
As you can see I'm asking him for help, I can help you with a mainland set up I did 3 last week when I was there. I can drop you a line if you would like?

through connections and recommendations... I might be able to help but I need to understand what you are trying to do as they wouldn't want to be involved in anything not "above board" for reputation reasons.
that means it is family and friend you will ask for assistance?

Latest Threads