Our valued sponsor

UAE or Panama for asset protection?

pim1987

Jun 17, 2021
UAE
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Recently got my emirates ID and wondering if I am better off moving the funds from Panama foundation to UAE company?
Reason is banking in Panama is shitty but not sure how much better UAE is these days?

PS I'm a holder of an EU passport, Panama permanent residency

If you mark a thread as POLL then you will have to make a POLL otherwise avoid it please!

Hi everyone,

Recently got my emirates ID and wondering if I am better off moving the funds from Panama foundation to UAE company?
Reason is banking in Panama is shitty but not sure how much better UAE is these days?

PS I'm a holder of an EU passport, Panama permanent residency

Hey,

This depends on how much funds are we talking about. Both Panama and UAE have their pros and cons.

I wouldn't keep 7 figures in any of these jurisdictions, simply because Panama jurisdiction will bring you troubles (unless you live in this region), and UAE with its Sharia law is a wild card.

If it's less than that, I would prefer UAE, because this jurisdiction isn't blacklisted and their banking environment is pretty stable.

I wouldn't keep 7 figures in any of these jurisdictions, simply because Panama jurisdiction will bring you troubles (unless you live in this region), and UAE with its Sharia law is a wild card.

Exactly thu&¤#

Keep nothing in those two places as this is 2021 not 1995. Move assets to Channel Islands. Plenty of solid banks with stable laws. Keep nothing in UAE other then expense money.

Reactions: PhantomOf ThePits