Our valued sponsor

UAE public company registry

sorry to bother you @MiddleEuroAsia but you seem to know some stuff in UAE in advance, are you aware of this change?
Hello,

Yes, there is a national economic register for UAE that has been published recently. You can check it by using either the trade license number or business name.
However, it seems like some businesses are included while others are not.

For instance, I have a business with an Emirati partner, but it did not show up in the database. It may indicate that the system is not yet optimized, or there could be specific criteria that determine which businesses get included in the database. So, there might be some missing pieces of information that we need to know

anyway, I'll look into it further and see if I can find any additional information about the criteria they use to include businesses in the register. If I come across anything useful, I'll let you know.

Wrong.

The UAE economy register is - like mentioned earlier - around since years.

The idea behind is that someone can actually legitimate if a business does exist at all - which only makes sense and was requested on our end heavily especially in the very beginning of our work.

If your agent files the Freezone to the Economy Register in the right way - nothing is available beside or incorporation date, business activity and company name.

You can check this yourself - should the economy resgiter work again - its a back and forth since years with periodically just not working GoV Website.

Wrong.

The UAE economy register is - like mentioned earlier - around since years.

The idea behind is that someone can actually legitimate if a business does exist at all - which only makes sense and was requested on our end heavily especially in the very beginning of our work.

If your agent files the Freezone to the Economy Register in the right way - nothing is available beside or incorporation date, business activity and company name.

You can check this yourself - should the economy resgiter work again - its a back and forth since years with periodically just not working GoV Website.
Thanks for your input! I stand corrected.

However, I don't think I'm entirely wrong here. While the UAE economic register has been around for a couple of years, I think that the specific version the original poster is referring to is the new one. Additionally, it's important to note that the information included in the register can vary depending on how the business was filed. As I said, one of my businesses isn't appearing on the list.

Reactions: joffreylol
Thanks for your input! I stand corrected.

However, I don't think I'm entirely wrong here. While the UAE economic register has been around for a couple of years, I think that the specific version the original poster is referring to is the new one. Additionally, it's important to note that the information included in the register can vary depending on how the business was filed. As I said, one of my businesses isn't appearing on the list.
Correct.

When a business is very old - which is in the UAE already something registered just 5-10 years ago - it can be still in some old database which isn't synced with current register - if the database is even electronical available.

Like with always here - don't take it too western.

That's how it looks like in our case and it can be very well the case that it takes couple of months to get updated - I think the crawling just happens every 3-6 months.

ECONOMY REGISTER.png

PS: No idea where this phone number comes from - seems to be just random .

Wild West - still.

Thanks all - yes there is confusion as always but the decree is from this year and ofcourse it remains to be seen what it end up like - however better to let everyone have a stab at it now to see what’s going on for real rather than being caught with your pants down so to speak

Reactions: joffreylol
Ohh that's not so bad, at least there is no info about UBO and directors. Will they implement something like companies house where you can get all that info?
Of course not.

They don't cut 1 of 3 biggest industries here in the UAE just by introducing a public company register while even on EU level the politician gets pushing back by courts.

Latest Threads