Our valued sponsor

UAE visa advices from residents

More visa free than USA ? So is is it not possible for a remote personal account in Singapore ? Or anywhere ? Which country in EU with no residency requirements? I am interested if if it's a legal program.
Then your last option is to obtain citizenship of another country.
I have an EU country with more Visa free destinations than the USA. The cost is 150K plus 60K set up with no minimum residency requirements.
I think I emailed you last night too

More visa free than USA ? So is is it not possible for a remote personal account in Singapore ? Or anywhere ? Which country in EU with no residency requirements? I am interested if if it's a legal program.
Slovenia is the country, sorry USA has 5 more countries. Slovenia 180 and USA 185. The good thing about it is that you can live and work in the UK with no restrictions currently. Of course it will change slightly with Brexit but EU citizens can can live and work in the UK with no restrictions.
Opening a bank account is very easy once you have a UK address.

Slovenia is the country, sorry USA has 5 more countries. Slovenia 180 and USA 185. The good thing about it is that you can live and work in the UK with no restrictions currently. Of course it will change slightly with Brexit but EU citizens can can live and work in the UK with no restrictions.
Opening a bank account is very easy once you have a UK address.
Thx dear but just checked up with a few searches. Slovenia does not have a golden visa programme unfortunately as of yet but might be in future. Montenegro does have one so does Portugal. I live in Dubai where legal and illegal both are offered.

Freezone companies are quite expensive and it's near impossible to open a bank account for them. Just apply for a freelance visa. It's much cheaper.

don't forget you have to reside there for a 180 days to be able to get a tax residence

Does this timer start from the day you apply for a residency? Been here in 2 months already on a tourist visa, and have not started the process yet. Can I count those 2 months in as part of the 180 days required stay?

Also.. After around 3.5 months here in Dubai (will extend for the extra 15 days) i need to go back home (EU) for 1-2 months and then come back. This counter....... Is it 180 days in a row or can you leave the country, re-enter, resume the countdown?

Does this timer start from the day you apply for a residency? Been here in 2 months already on a tourist visa, and have not started the process yet. Can I count those 2 months in as part of the 180 days required stay?

Also.. After around 3.5 months here in Dubai (will extend for the extra 15 days) i need to go back home (EU) for 1-2 months and then come back. This counter....... Is it 180 days in a row or can you leave the country, re-enter, resume the countdown?
An accumulation within a calendar year.

Latest Threads