Our valued sponsor

UK Business Bank Account (Cheapest Solution Needed)

Benjamin0

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Dear All,

I am looking for cheapest possible solution to open UK business bank account in either of major UK banks excluding Natwest. Talking about price of 150 EUR and below. Would anyone please help? My budget is extremely limited and so far everything I found is too expensive for me.

I basically found the solution which is even free of charge but it won't work. One of UK banks offer international ( ! ) business bank accounts to be opened over the phone. However there is one major disadvantage: I have UK company documentation (basically only article of incorporation and one document about shares) and there is no way that the bank would send ATM debit card and PINSEntry Calculator Device (its needed for online profile access - it generates one time passcode) including battery along whatever other physical item is required, outside of UK. Surely you wonder why since I said account is international one? The answer is obvious: company documentation is UK one so I cannot expect to get card (plus pinsentry plus plugged battery) mailed to foreign European country then, even if is international business bank account.

I don't have any UK solutions from where I could get ATM debit card reshipped.

Those are the reasons I am asking for any alternative way, as cheap as possible, to open this account in UK.

Thanks my dear friends!

You will need to travel there. So you may be able to open a bank account with Barcleys or some of the many other banks in London. Personal meating, someone that know the bank and a good business plan may be required to do so.

You may contact a few law firms and ask them if they can help you, but it won't be cheap! maybe someone here on the forum may be able to open a UK bank account for you.

Why does it must be a UK bank account anyway?

You may contact a few law firms and ask them if they can help you, but it won't be cheap! maybe someone here on the forum may be able to open a UK bank account for you.

Why does it must be a UK bank account anyway?

It could be USA too. Even better.

USA/UK bank account only because I would like to apply for FirstData virtual terminal which is worldwide best banking cards charging provider without a doubt. However honestly, every offshore provider I found so far has too high prices of USA/UK either personal or business bank accounts.

I was researching further and found some more cheap offers for USA personal (only personal) accounts but there is no way to get ATM debit card reshipped to Europe. Offical legitimate reshipping services won't work. Neither in USA (major of them are in USA) nor in UK.

Hmm it seems like i cannot edit anymore my previous message so i also wanted to say:

Please if you could help with someone's (on this forum or even outside of it) services of opening either personal or business bank account (shipping ATM debit only card to EU is needed!!!) in either UK or USA, refer him/her to me or please let me know his/her contact.

Big bug on this forum that I am unable to keep editing same message, so sorry for third message in a row but I also need to add:

If its Barclays UK (either personal or business account) then along ATM debit card and its pin, I would also need shipping of PINSentry device with battery for online access.

Did you tried Cashplus Prepaid Credit Cards, Prepaid Mastercard & Debit Cards UK ? you can open a business account with Sort code and account number .. They will ask you for proof of address in UK but you can make it fake as template (Address in a mail forwarding) ..and send it to any country

I am looking for real, physical BANK account and not some online wallet (ewallet) who would then steal my money excusing themself that they need proof that my earnings were legal and until then they block account without my permission.

Did you tried Cashplus Prepaid Credit Cards, Prepaid Mastercard & Debit Cards UK ? you can open a business account with Sort code and account number .. They will ask you for proof of address in UK but you can make it fake as template (Address in a mail forwarding) ..and send it to any country
This looks interesting, thanks for the link;)
revolut.com has UK sort code and accepts business accounts.
I just created an account with them will have to test.

I believe that my question was politely ask. If it wasn't then I apologize. I want to pay for uk/usa bank account opening, never said it would be for free but just searching for cheaper possibility. So its not really completely unwarranted.

@Benjamin0 what's your budget?

Around 100€ for just account opening. I am willing to pay a little fee additionally to get ATM debit card with PINSentry calculator and battery included (IF its Barclays but it can be any UK major institution) shipping to me to foreign EU country. Obviously I am NOT asking for company formation. Only for opening of personal OR business bank account.

Latest Threads