Our valued sponsor

UK citizen with bank account in Georgia

What do they say about it? I mean, is it the country, documents what are the requirements?

One question, Were you able to open a PayPal merchant account in Georgia to receive PayPal from your clients? I am looking for the same thing but they said it is not easy to get PayPal in Georgia!

Thanks

You can use your UK paypal and link your VISA card of your Georgia bank account to paypal. I do it same way and it's working smoothly for 40-50k/month turnover. Limit is 2000EUR/day you can transfer to your VISA.

You can use your UK paypal and link your VISA card of your Georgia bank account to paypal. I do it same way and it's working smoothly for 40-50k/month turnover. Limit is 2000EUR/day you can transfer to your VISA.
You mean linking card from another country is not a problem for PP merchant account? Is it a company card you've linked? AFAIK, linking foreign card to personal PP account is not possible.

Yeap I've done this.

But for some reason it doesn't let me withdraw in EUR; it will only withdraw in USD. Even when I have a EUR balance, it converts to USD. Did you have any such issues?

Latest Threads