Our valued sponsor

Question UK EMI for EU resident

Hi,
Looking for an UK emi with GB iban for a french eu resident.
I used to work with wise and revolut, but the accounts are now from LT.
And i need UK iban, also with no fees, personal account.
Thanks
Dear Dailycontractor , we are providing IBAN for EU and UK residents . Please reach us from www.thekingdombank.com live chat or [email protected] e mail addres .

We have Individual accounts we have Business Accounts . You may reach us via social media , from our web site or marketing teams e mail address .

The Kingdom Bank Corporation is licensed and authorised by the Financial Services Unit, Ministry of Finance of the Commonwealth of Dominica, licensed as a banking institution under the Offshore Banking Act, fully authorised to provide services to clients worldwide, except for Commonwealth of Dominica citizens and residents, under the prudential supervision of the Financial Services Unit. The Kingdom Bank Corporation is registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica, Company Number 3159, with its registered address on 1st Floor 43 Great George Street, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, Post Code: 00109-8000. The Kingdom Bank Corporation is a member of Swift™, Swift Code: KICPDMD2 and LEI Code: 894500N4DISL2NEIR756. FATCA GIIN: UM162U.99999.SL.212. The Kingdom Bank is ISO 27001 certified.The Kingdom Bank Corporation is PCI DSS compliant.

Last edited:
Hi,
Looking for an UK emi with GB iban for a french eu resident.
I used to work with wise and revolut, but the accounts are now from LT.
And i need UK iban, also with no fees, personal account.
Thanks
I have experience with such EMIs and some of them were clients of the company I currently work for where they obtained these licenses. If you are interested, you can send me a private message.

Reactions: sarabia
Reactions: Forester
do you provide UK IBAN's which is what OP is asking ?
Dear Koohl , we are providing IBAN for EU and UK residents . Please reach us from www.thekingdombank.com live chat or [email protected] e mail addres .

We have Individual accounts we have Business Accounts . You may reach us via social media , from our web site or marketing teams e mail address .

The Kingdom Bank Corporation is licensed and authorised by the Financial Services Unit, Ministry of Finance of the Commonwealth of Dominica, licensed as a banking institution under the Offshore Banking Act, fully authorised to provide services to clients worldwide, except for Commonwealth of Dominica citizens and residents, under the prudential supervision of the Financial Services Unit. The Kingdom Bank Corporation is registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica, Company Number 3159, with its registered address on 1st Floor 43 Great George Street, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, Post Code: 00109-8000. The Kingdom Bank Corporation is a member of Swift™, Swift Code: KICPDMD2 and LEI Code: 894500N4DISL2NEIR756. FATCA GIIN: UM162U.99999.SL.212. The Kingdom Bank is ISO 27001 certified.The Kingdom Bank Corporation is PCI DSS compliant.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads